*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1892186-Remains
by Mir
Rated: E · Novel · Other · #1892186
This talks about the norms of society, how was it formed, various philosophies.
Life has been so predictable until now that its turned boring. The society has been framed in this awfully haphazard manner, that even if you want to come out of its maze it seems fairly impossible. Ordered society seriously speaking is a golden cage or a necessity that people saw years ago.

Rules that we have prepared for our own selves sometimes come onto haunt us. At times i wonder what would life be, if there weren't any money to earn. If there weren't any boundations. How pleasant would it be just to be the way you want to be.

If you were free to do what you wanted to do since the time you were born and not raised up to be a part of the perpetual rat race.
If there was nothing called as a language & there would be just the language of love?

Life would seem so harmonious. Everyday today we kill our spirit & waste our energies in doing things we are not being forced to just so that we have to earn a living.

© Copyright 2012 Mir (parul1212 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1892186-Remains