*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1892214-a-story-about-a-lost-girl
by ray
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Emotional · #1892214
this story is about a lost girl more lost inside her head and in life
This story is about a girl that never realy belonged.
she struggled with herself , her emotions , her looks and how people perceived her.
She was lost in her own thoughts her own desires . She always felt lost even as a little girl. she thought to herself were do i fit into this world.
she felt different then everyone else, including  her frineds. she liked different things then everyone else, differnet opinins , a differnt sense of style then everyone she new. she was shy, sweet and not so confedent with herself at lese she thought so. all this girl ever wanted was to be happy and to fit in and not be juged on her appearances , or her tast in music or friends . she wanted to be left alone , know ten years later she still feels like that little girl but more trapped then ever. things always seem to come and go but she still felt like why can i ever have anything good in my life the good is suppose to out way the bad but in my case not realy.
sometimes i think back how my life would have been if i have made different chooses, insted of people makeing them for me . would i still be me or worse. i know that iam alot stronger because of the mistakes and negativity in my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and everyone includen me  has a destiny . when one door closes a other one opens. Im just waiting for the right door to open and have the otherone locked for good.
© Copyright 2012 ray (willow414 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1892214-a-story-about-a-lost-girl