*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1892459-The-World-Asche-Synopsis
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Draft · Sci-fi · #1892459
A world isn't built in day... so this going to be a new world for me to create in.
The World Asche

Synopsis:


A world isn’t built in a day…

         The prologue starts with the ship called the Fire Storm which has a military compliment and colony on board. The earth is dying due to chemical warfare. Re-colonization was the only hope for mankind, tragedy’s happen on board to loss of life to the ship falling apart. They’re unable to reach the planet that was set for the colony. The ship is forced to land on an unknown planet called Asche.
When They land they find themselves with minimal colony and even smaller military. Edward Stills a young engineer of the crew is forced to take over duties of the currently dead Chief Engineer, due to an overzealous Captain not agreeing with the his techniques. “Watt” Edwards nickname he gets on board the ship for always seeming to push the engines to their limit. It’s never enough to reach the ultimate destination.

The setting:

         World of Asche, where the ship initially lands, the land is burned for miles the few hundred colonist and military group have two ideas. The colony splits, into the military faction and the colonist. Captain Child leads the military faction to the east. Watt, and the colonists go under a former leader of the states and travel to the west.
Asche, has a variety life and vegetation surrounding the burned out center region. Mountains life north and east of their landing. Wooded area leads west and a desert lies south. Child claimed the armory under his leadership gave sparingly military supplies to the colonist for protection.
The colony ends taking over area by the coast and river, The name their first city Bushwood. The military put a city in the mountains they just call the it The Walled City of Asche.
© Copyright 2012 M.C. Hopps (mchopps at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1892459-The-World-Asche-Synopsis