*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1893132-Get-published-with-Fabledo
by darekm
Rated: E · Other · Contest · #1893132
A new publication opportunity for authors of short stories.
Hi!

I would like to invite you to submit your short stories for publication on our website.
The site will be launched in the end of December.

We accept short stories of any genre (humor, mystery, crime, sci-fi etc., apart from erotic). Length: 2000-5000 words.
All submissions will be read, though of course not all of them will be accepted.

We will publish the accepted stories as audiobooks. We offer 20% royalties from sales on a full publication contract.
Preference will be given to experienced authors but we are willing to consider any submissions of good quality. Details will be discussed with chosen authors.
You must be over 18 years old.
The story you submit must be original but currently we don't require that it hasn't been published before.

Please send your submissions and questions to the email address submissions [ at ] fabledo.com
When sending submissions please attach the manuscript (preferably in PDF) and write a few sentences about who you are and what is your experience in writing.

We are looking forward to hearing from you with excitement!
© Copyright 2012 darekm (darekm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1893132-Get-published-with-Fabledo