*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1893301-Desire-for-Krystal
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1893301
Krystal ends up with Panther, parts from FT2k4 and mostly my parts from Hunger of Krystal.
It's been a while after Krystal left Starfox, she looked out through the window of the upper Sargasso station, looking out over the Sargasso region where herself and the StarFox team once assaulted the space station itself. After she left Starfox, she began to take an interest in Panther Caroso and decided it was best to leave StarFox and decided join StarWolf to be together with him. Krystal yawned as she looked at the time. Realizing it was late she left the window, walking over to the elevator to get to her bedroom, Krystal assumed Panther would be waiting for her in her room so she installed her alarm so that no one else would bother her for the night, except Panther. After getting off the elevator, Krystal noticed the door to her room was open. To be safe, she took out her rifle for precaution, she walk into her room and witnessed it was completely dark, she turned on the light switch and witnessed that the lights were still working, which she was glad for, considering the ominous darkness completely covered her room. "Please put the gun down, Krystal." said Panther. Soon Krystal's hunch of Panther in her room was correct, but not the hunch she was expecting, when her eyes enlarged when witnessed Panther in her bed. "Phew it's only you Panther... Why is my door open and why was my room completely dark?" asked Krystal. Soon Panther stood up and the blanket that was covering him fell to the floor, revealing himself completely naked to Krystal. "Yeah well Krystal, I needed to make sure you would see me like this and only you." said Panther. Soon Krystal smiled and blushed after hearing Panther say that. "Oh...,okay, thank you for saying that Panther...?'' said Krystal as she did her best not to stare. Panther smiled at Krystal, walked over to her, grabbing her waist, then placed his hands on her shoulders, and started pulling the jacket from her body as he slowly stripped her. Krystal giggled a small bit and began removing her pants. "So, we're finally going to...do it, huh?" Krystal asked, having been waiting for the moment when Panther would finally do to her what she hoped Fox would. Panther nodded and responded. "Yes, my dear...and I can't wait." With Krystal now completely naked, Panther placed her on the bed. Soon Panther eats out Krystal's pussy, "Oh God, oh yes Panther..." said Krystal. With Panther swirling his tongue around in Krystal's cunt, after a couple of minutes she begins to be on the verge of orgasm. "Ohh...!" said Krystal as she cums on Panther's face. "Mmm, tasty...'' said Panther seductively. With all the excitement going on Krystal soon realized the 11 inch boner Panther was sporting. "Ohhh... I guess it's my turn to satisfy you now." said Krystal seductively. "Go ahead..." said Panther seductively. Soon Krystal started licking and sucking Panther's cock, until she was able to fit the entire 10 inches in her mouth. "Uhhh..." moaned Panthet. "Mmmm...!" moaned Krystal with his cock in her mouth, as she lapped and sucked Panther's cock and swallowed his pre-cum, 10 minutes later Krystal knew Panther was about to explode and was waiting for it to happen. "Uhhhh!" moaned Panther as he emptied his load into Krystal's greedy-horny mouth, while Krystal swallowed all of Panther's baby juice, with just some drops seeping out of her mouth until she licked it up with her tongue. "Mmmm... Now that's tasty." said Krystal. "But you tasted sweeter." said Panther. After they both finished each other off, they decided to get serious. Soon Krystal opened up her legs, so her pussy was showing, giving Panther the opportunity to fuck Krystal missionary style. From her sexy face, d-cup boobs, sexy slim waist, down to her inviting pussy. Which gave Panther a boner again, but from 10 to 12 inches. Soon Panther crawled on top of Krystal (in a predator stalking way,) and sucked on her boobs for 5 minutes straight, which stimulated such bliss for Krystal. "Oh Panther..." moaned Krystal "Mmmm..." moaned Panther. With that out of the way, Panther lined up his cock and pumped into Krystal's pussy. "Uh..., uh..., uh..., uh..., Uhhh!" moaned Panther as he started to build up speed, with his balls smacking ferociously against Krystal's buttcheeks. "Oh...,oh...,oh...,oh,oh,oh..., Ohhhn!" moaned Krystal as she was being penetrated by Panther's foot-long man-meat, while he held her legs up in the air, knowing that now her virginity was now gone. After 20 minutes, Panther felt pressure in his balls, while fucking Krystal with his balls smacking against her sexy ass-cheeks, realizing he was about to cum. "Uhhh... Krystal here cums the REAL DEAL... Uhhh!" said Panther as he sexually released. "Oh yes! Give it to me! I WANT THE REAL DEAL!!" said Krystal as she waited for Panther's release. "Uhhhhhh...!" moaned Panther as he released a gallon of his baby gravy deep into Krystal's Vag, with Krystal wrapping her legs around Panther so he could finish the job. "Uhhh, uhhh, uhh..." moaned the both of them. They both laid their naked in bed with each other, with Panther on top of Krystal missionary style, eventually Panther pulled his dick out of Krystal pussy. Soon he witnessed his work, as he saw his own sperm ooze out of Krystal's cunt and said "A job well done." "Mmmhhm." said Krystal in a agreement. Soon they lied in bed next to each other, naked under the covers in her bed. But before they went to sleep Krystal told Panther something. "Umm... Panther, I'm not on the pill" said Krystal nervously. "Ohhh..." said Panther as he also responded nervously. Time passed and Krystal stayed at Starwolf, she still wondered how her old teammates were doing especially Fox. As days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months, her stay with Starwolf became permanent, especially since she was pregnant with Panther's child. Although the before the pregnancy weight kicked in they both had naked lustful sex every night, when her pregnancy figure started to kick in they only had sex when Krystal was in the mood. Eventually Krystal gave birth to two children, both boys and twins...,infernal twins though. Each twin looked like either Panther or Krystal and each both had blue fur. After the boys were born and Krystal's pregnancy weight gone, Panther and Krystal went back to their old routine of having naked lustful sex again which got Krystal pregnant in the first place. But never the less they continued it anyway since the loved the risk. A month and a half later, Krystal woke up in the middle of night completely nude same as Panther except he was nude in bed and was asleep. She walked over to the crib, to where her boys were and said quietly to herself. "Goodbye Fox... Forever..." Knowing now she could never go back to Starfox or Fox again.
© Copyright 2012 RenaImp lover (shanewar24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1893301-Desire-for-Krystal