*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1894266-Seeing-My-World
Rated: E · Other · Educational · #1894266
This is a description of my world for two days.
Day 1

I'm sitting on the porch, watching my furbabies, Josette and Maggie, running and playing. While they are frockling back and forth by the fence, I can't help but notice a man carrying a paper bag and putting it up to his mouth. He reminded me of a character in my novel named Willie Noone, who was the town drunk.

A little while later, two women walked down the road. One of them walked two steps ahead of the other. My furbabies can't stand them. I compare the two ladies to two of the most wicked women in my novel, Cydia and Mabon.

After a while, my big furbaby, Maggie, jumped the fence, and I have to go after her. She lead me to the field behind our yard. The big trees and climbing flowers reminded me of the entrance to Deacon (the main town in my novel).

Day 2

My mom and I went to Subway. On the way there, we passed by a house with a inverted pentagram. It has always given me the creeps every time I've seen it. I've always wonder whose idea it was to put that on there house. Then I think that it would be the perfect house for my character, Lucifer and Cydia to live in.

After we got to Subway, I ordered a turkey breast and avocado salad. As the worker put the avocado in my salad, I thought "what if the avocado were poison". The reason I thought this was because I watch a show about a poison called paris green that was used at the turn of the century. It was an arsenic type poison. However, it was very good, and I enjoyed the salad very much.

Day 5 and 6

Write two possible plots/scenarios you might use for a story or novel.

1. Josette and Maggie could secretly be werewolves, trying to kill humans, so they can become humans.

2. Cydia Webster gets her hands on a poison called paris green and kills all the humans in Deacon, Mississippi in the sequel called Blood on the Blue Moon.
© Copyright 2012 very thankful (sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1894266-Seeing-My-World