*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1894471-Over-the-oceans-of-lovejoy-and-grief
Rated: · Prose · Emotional · #1894471
The heart is described here as a naive free spirited angel on earth!
The heart feels heavy today. She does not want to cry but she does not wish to laugh either. Feeling empty, sipping in the anguish of ignorance her naïve soul wants to dance upon the ocean of happiness, joy, laughter and pain once again. The silent breath has its say as it screams for answers, now that it was a silent spectator all through these years. The heart but then just wants to be! Impulsive and shameless she has never learnt things, though they tried to make her learn, the world’s way, the hard way. Fallen, wounded, broken, massacred she has taken all these as a bit of an adventure for time, time has spoilt her. Picking her up, healing her wounds, mending her all through; time has given her the answers, the answers she always sought, the reason, like the mind, she never thought. The mind but then her fearful, loyal companion has never left her alone. Asking her to calm down, asking her to be sober and not see it the way it seems the heart but, has never listened to him. But this time..this time; once could not heal her wounds so asked her to not be the way she is, trapping her adventurous spirit unto the castle of wait and fantasies! Heart, then closed herself for years and years still wanting to live, wanting to feel saying,” This is not me; this is not the way I should be” as the soul with the time and mind fought “She has been feeling empty and dead, now what?” The time tried explaining the realties of the world, the timid mind saying, “enough of adventure, she has to learn, that’s it!”
The soul then explained them where the heart comes from, to love and let go is what she is made of. From the god, to the world she is a gift, for god resides in the heart that loves and gives so easily! In this world of realties she sows the seeds of good god, this is how she is designed and it is her job.
So then was the missing spirit of the heart given back to her, now never feeling heavy she again played over the oceans drenched in its waters of love, joy and grief!
© Copyright 2012 Mysticsoul (dikshaaa18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1894471-Over-the-oceans-of-lovejoy-and-grief