*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1894532-Painful-Desire
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest · #1894532
Weekly Quickie Contest for Femme Fatale prompt.
Word count: 866

Lisa stepped out into the rain. Her brunette hair darkened as the water soaked her. Her drenched white dress hugged her skin and quickly exposed her bravado, showing her naked chest underneath. She took a few quick steps to the curb and with a wave of her hand a cab stopped.

“Take me to the Ramada please.”

She was pushed back into the seat as the cab accelerated. They weaved through the traffic with haste. Lisa’s mind wondered through memories of the evening. Time vanished, before Lisa knew it the cabby spoke to her, his voice faded in.

“That’ll be thirty dollars.”

The slim brunette shoved a couple of twenties into little drawer in the divider and left the cab. As she walked through the lobby, Lisa noticed the staff behind the counter staring at her see through dress and the absent of undergarments. She reached the elevator and pushed the button.

The doors opened and she quickly stepped inside and pushed the 36 button, as the doors closed she spied a bell boy peeking around the corner with a desire in his eyes.

Lisa looked into the mirrored walls of the small elevator and blushed. Her rosy, very visible nipples, poked out through the thin white dress. The fabric clung to her breasts and her stomach, showing the many years of her yoga and Tai Boxing that she endured. Her woman hood was the only thing not exposed, but her red panties seemed to glow like a beacon to the perverted hotel staff. She tried to cover up with her arms the best she could.

The doors opened to an empty hallway and as they closed behind her, the soft instrumental music faded. She quickly looked both ways, finding herself alone she jotted down the hall, fumbling for her room key in her small purse. A quick swipe in the lock and the green light signaled the door was unlocked. Lisa quickly entered the door and closed it behind her.

“Well, well, look what the cat dragged in.”

Lisa nearly jumped out of her skin when the deep voice signaled that she was not alone. She spun on her heels and took a defensive posture.

“How’d you get in here James?” Lisa relaxed a little, but was still on her guard.

“My dear, does it really matter? You know I can go where I like.” James stood up from the chair that sat next to the window and a small round table. He took a couple of steps and picked up a robe that rested on the bed and then threw it to her. “Why don’t you slip into something more comfortable so that we can get down to business?”

She ducked into the bathroom and removed her wet clothes. She rubbed the towel up and down her body, she noticed her nipples still stood erect from the cold rain and maybe from the excitement she felt when she seen James in her room. The red robe felt warm and was only long enough to cover a couple of inches below her butt cheeks. She opened up the top a little to show her cleavage more than adjusted her wet hair. Lisa opened the door and nearly slipped when James caught her off guard for a second time.

“There, don’t you feel better?” James slowly backed his way into the room than motioned for her to join him.

She noticed his eyes lingering at her chest and her thighs. She felt more in control now, using her toned legs and breasts to her advantage. She walked in and sat on the bed, spreading her legs slightly, she through James off attention away from her hands.

“I must admit my dear, you are a scheming vixen.” James smile grew.

Lisa balled up her fist and sent it flying to connect with his cheek and jumping up in the same instant. She sent two more hits to his stomach, effectively doubling him over. She smiled at the pain on his face and took a couple of steps back.

“I guess I deserved that.” He said through gritted teeth. He slowly stood up with a hand out to protect himself from anymore assaults.

“You think so? You left me there to fend for myself, you ass.”

She untied the belt and let the robe open to reveal her bare breasts and her toned abs. She shrugged her shoulders and the robe hit the floor.

“Now come here, you shit, and make it up to me.”

James stood upright and closed the distance to her. His hands were warm and inviting to Lisa.

She closed her eyes and felt his hands cup her round breasts with a slight squeeze. Her hand slipped down the front of his pants feeling his member grow in size. She quickly helped him remove his pants and shirt. They embraced in a passionate hug and Lisa fell on top of him as they fell to the bed.

Lisa looked into James’ eyes. She instantly felt the heat of desire fill her body as they made love.

The purse dropped to the floor and a black silk fell out spilling a handful of perfect diamonds.
© Copyright 2012 Tom is now retired (watts_tom74 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1894532-Painful-Desire