*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1895091-Robs-Tiny-Adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1895091
Rob is waiting for a plane and is shrunk!
    Rob looked at his watch again and frowned.  It was going to be a long wait.  He walked along in front of the terminal window in front of the empty seats.  Then with a flash and a tingle, Rob found himself just an inch tall.  He was quite in shock, of course, but even more so when the giant woman walked over.  Rob looked up in awe as the giant, older woman sat down in one of the empty seats.  She had nicely tanned skin and great curves and stood a good several hundred feet tall.  Rob could barley see her head and face in the far off distance, but he got a great view of her feet.  And she had really great feet.  They had the same nice tan as the rest of her body and were quite large and thick, even above and beyond being the size of massive trucks to him now.  Her feet alternated between silky smooth patches and much rougher areas of skin; and between flat areas and areas that were covered with wrinkles.  Her toenails were painted a very light shade of red, and each one was longer then he was tall.  She wore a pair of very well used light brown sandals that really showed off her feet well; even the frayed strings that rested against the sides of her feet just enhanced their beauty. 



    And there stood Rob, just an inch tall and right in front of this giant goddess and her incredible feet.  He felt so small, and not all of it was just the pure physicality of the situation.  While sure her foot alone was huge to him, that was not the only thing that gave him the overwhelming feeling of being small and powerless.  The fact that he was such a small speck, not even more then a bug to her really weighed down on him.  The slightest movement of just one of her toes, let alone her foot could send him flying across the room, or even crush him out of existence.  Even just the shadow of her foot was overwhelming.  He felt like he could not move as her size was so over powering to him, but that feeling quickly became more of an attraction.  He found himself being drawn towards her, like a small meteor might fall toward a planet.  Step by step he walked closer to her foot, and was more and more eclipsed by her body.  Soon, he could see nothing but her beautiful foot, and her foot was his whole world.  He stood next to her dirty worn shoe bottom and looked up at her foot.  His eye wandered to the dirty bottom slide panel of her shoe, and how small he was compared to even that.  The sole of her shoe was almost above his eye level.  Just the simple sole of her shoe almost put her out of his sight.
© Copyright 2012 TinyGuy (inchman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1895091-Robs-Tiny-Adventure