*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1897023-Human-Curiosity
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1897023
Human Curiosity, is an equation we may never comprehend.
When reading this what are you thinking?

Are you thinking about something else besides this actual literature, you are reading through your screen?

Are you just tired, is that why you are acting like this?

Why are you tired?

Not enough sleep last night but just tossing and turning, or did you have something on your mind which kept you awake?

Fight with the wife/husband?

I won’t say anything, you can tell me I’m just a piece of paper….?

Oh good your still here 

Oh that’s right I am supposed to have a point or a story to give to your brain…….let me see here.

Give me a second.


(1 second)


Wow, this is embarrassing….I don’t really have anything to talk about

You knew that wasn't true because with your peripheral vision, you clearly saw there is more to this still unknown paper, you see before you.

Let’s talk sports, or politics..

I hate talking to my dad about politics, he gets so worked up! Makes me want to give myself a paper cut!


What are you contemplating in your head right now, paper giving itself a “paper cut” or paper having a dad?

Don’t judge me!


Let’s get to the point already, you have drug this out long enough…

What do you think of this literature so far?

Say what? I heard what you just thought!

Is it not good enough for you?

Is it boring you?

Am I asking too many dumb questions, should I just get on with it?


You must be asking yourself so many things. Well not right at this moment…your too busy reading this sentence in this literature you still know absolutely nothing about, and you’re going on the 26th line now!

Okay, so you really want to know this point I’m trying to make in this?

You don’t even care anymore you say?

Well……


That was kind of rude, even for you don’t you think?


Paper is usually where the interests and curiosities become external, and are expressed..getting deep here huh?


Okay whatever, the point is Humans are and always will be, interested and curious about things they don’t know. Take this paper for example, the title is what grabbed your attention, and you had to keep reading in order to find out what it was about.


That’s right, even a subject as dumb and inferior as “PAPER” can interest and spark curiosity, Congratulations whoever reading this….you are human and you are thinking the way you were programmed.
© Copyright 2012 PaulHall (phall76 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1897023-Human-Curiosity