*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1897161-Jealous-Lover
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1897161
Mike and Manisha's relationship takes a new turn.
Mike winced when his cellphone beeped. “Hi, Carol,” he answered, making a brave effort to sound normal. He was naked on the bed of his apartment with an equally nude woman crouched between his spread legs. Suppressing his bodily reactions, he exchanged sweet nothings on the phone while his companion's mouth teased his maleness. The flawless olive complexion of her bare back attracted him like a moth drawn to fire. Her hazel eyes locked gazes with him, daring him, provoking him. Thankfully, his girlfriend in New York soon bid adieu. "I love you too," he said and hung up.

The woman’s wide eyes told him of his blunder. He had violated their understanding. When together, they were supposed to be oblivious to either her husband or his girlfriend. Phones were to be switched off. He could sense the sudden tentativeness in her behavior, though her tongue slobbered along the length of his shaft. She seemed on the edge – like a possessive lover, jealous of her rival. Mike rued taking the call. He suspected that, but for her own needs, she would have probably left.

He shuddered when her mouth closed around his hardness. With her lips clamped around it, she bobbed her head, massaging the length of his member. He grabbed her lustrous, black hair and thrust his pelvis, sliding his cock in and out of her warm throat. The sight of her caved cheeks thrilled him as their velvety insides clenched his shaft.

“Oh, Manisha,” Mike uttered when the tip of her tongue twirled around the circumcised head of his cock, sending a shiver down his spine. He closed his eyes and threw his head back, recollecting their first meeting in a Delhi pub.

That encounter blossomed into a torrid affair. The discovery that her son was his college mate didn't deter them. He had always admired mature, sexy women. Manisha was both. Her exotic Indian looks bewitched his American eyes. He loved exploring her body which had turned more voluptuous with age, result of hours in the gym. Without her sprightly company, loneliness would have driven him to despair, and he wouldn't have survived the term of his doctoral thesis from Delhi University. Selfishly, he hoped that her wealthy husband continued neglecting her physical desires.

Manisha’s mouth continued its relentless onslaught. Guilt and love tormented his mind. Though sorry for Carol, he was more concerned about Manisha. She risked everything - her honor and future - if they ever got exposed. Today, he missed her usual exuberance, something he adored. The anguish in her eyes, even as she sucked his cock, tore his heart. He knew she rarely performed fellatio on her husband, but with him she had shed all her inhibitions. What more could he ask from a lover?

Seconds before he ejaculated, Manisha pulled his erection from her mouth. She pushed him onto his back and straddled him, her hands supported on the bed on either side of his head. He reached between them, grasped his cock, and rubbed its head up and down her moist flesh. Grabbing her wriggling ass that teased him, he held her in place. Then, finding her opening, he rammed his pulsating meat into her moist softness. Her arousal amazed him. Perhaps, jealousy had excited her even more! She pulled in a deep breath and, impaled on his shaft, began to ride.

The squishing sound emerging from where their bodies met matched his animal grunts and her wanton moans. She pasted her bountiful bosom to his face as her pelvis ground against his groin. He pinched and bit her breasts, making her scream.The heat from her contracting vaginal muscles enveloped his cock and spread across his body, licking his white skin like a million flames. Not a word passed between them, but their joined bodies communicated, and he felt the tension coiled within her like a wound spring.

He pounded her pussy from underneath. She clenched her teeth and clawed the sheets as her body tightened. Her profuse spends coated his cock. When she collapsed atop him, he still continued to pump her mercilessly, until her twitching vaginal muscles precipitated his peak. He erupted deep within her, flooding her womb with his seed.

Silently, Manisha rose from the bed and prepared to leave. She slipped into her strapless, lacy, black teddy. He pulled up his boxers and pleaded with her. “I'm sorry, Manisha. Come back, please,” he said, patting the bed. She paused, those few seconds seeming like a lifetime, until she retraced her steps and crawled onto the bed. They lay next to each other in silence. She reached out for her handbag and pulled out her packet of cigarettes. He snatched the packet away from her.

“Give it back. I am not your fucking…” she said angrily.

“Girlfriend?” he suggested, before adding, “But, that doesn’t stop me from caring for you.”

Those words seemed to mellow her. She pouted her lips with petulance, making her look even more beautiful. He lay on the bed with his head upon her bare thigh. Instinct told him that everything would be fine. When her hand started to caress his hair, he heaved a sigh of relief.

WC 869
© Copyright 2012 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1897161-Jealous-Lover