*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1897912-The-Blubers-and-the-niugneps
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1897912
A trip to a whole new world with interesting yet mysterious creatures.
,Ambrose von Wugglestein, have spent several years in space searching for inhabited planets finally I found one, areiralg, I believe it's called. This is my journal.

Month @ Day (. I have found in my travels the most unusual planet,it looked inhabitable at first,but after closer examination, I found some life. They're little round balls that are in multiple colors, and can turn bouncy. I did some tests and found out they respond weirdly to carrots. Their home is a mysteriously floating planet. They seem excellent at science and even developed their own language. They seem intelligent and have apparently made another species of intelligent creatures, but the two species had a feud, if I can even call it that, and each species took half of the planet. Next i'll examine the niugneps. singed, Ambrose von Wugglestein.
© Copyright 2012 Ambrose von Wugglestein (legobrain20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1897912-The-Blubers-and-the-niugneps