*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1898130-true-love
Rated: 18+ · Other · Teen · #1898130
nothing but the truth about what love is to us...now and days
People say love is some who is real...love is like a roller-coaster and most say love is nothing but a fake feel...love is everything that u need to be happy...love is when a man is only yours and nobody else s. i say love is something not only true but real. you have have to feel it in your heart and not with your brain and other kinds of tools if you know what i mean. you say you love you say you don't. the lies the truth is nothing but a heartbreak. in your heart you know the truth but we all know that its painful so scoop. we lie to our mates to cover what we feel. we hide our true feelings behind the mask of being just friends. but in the long run nothing is more painful then finding out that the one you hide your feeling from is truly your mate. we say "i love you" not knowing what it means. love is something explainable so don't lie and try and fake. we soon find out it was all a lie. they say their sorry when really they lie. they are not sorry for what they did they are sorry for what they missed. that's just the thing when men want one thing and nothing else things can change...you push her away and tell her nothing but lies. the truth will be found in his eyes.. he can look you straight in your eyes...you turn away and leave with nothing in your way, as he watches you walk away he thinks to his self  why did i lie when my heart cant stop beating....we cry and cry not knowing why...listen to your heart and in time we figure out why. we ladies think to our self's why do men have to lie..they lie only to hurt themselves and find out that they have found the one and its called real love.
© Copyright 2012 itsyourgirlbree (itsbree18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1898130-true-love