*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1899123-Devin
by Nina
Rated: 13+ · Prose · LGBTQ+ · #1899123
Assignment from class: create a back story for a freshman English student of our choice
Seated at his desk in the second row towards the back, Devin is a sight of absolute masculinity. His stud earring, hefty biceps, and a hair cut that one would expect to be military issue, all squealed jock. In a remarkable turn of events, he is reading. “The Notebook” would certainly be anyone’s first guess of a lovesick adolescent girl’s favorite novel, surely not Devin’s. However, unbeknownst to his peers Devin’s massive, iron-pumping heart melts whenever he lives the words of Nicholas Sparks. Of course, to mask the fact he is deeply enthralled in what he’s reading, he makes an occasional dumbfounded look and a scratch to his…ummm…crotch region. In reality, he dreams of being clichéingly swept away in the arms of a man similar to the lonesome Allie. His desires differ only in that his Noah would be a tall handsomely buff black gentleman. As he lays his head on his desk in mock mental exhaustion, images of running through golden fields into his coco love’s manly embrace keep him entertained.
© Copyright 2012 Nina (baninabeana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1899123-Devin