*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1899287-Good-Old-Fashioned-Romp
Rated: ASR · Other · Comedy · #1899287
A delightful banter between a mustachioed gentleman and a michevious street urchin.
"Stealing my spaghetti?!" The mustachioed gentleman slammed a hand on the now empty table. "Why, thats against the rules!"
"Bugger you, good sir!" Replied the mischievious street urchin. "For I am Italian, and this tickles my fancy!"
"Why you..." the mustachioed man growled and sprang up from the table. The urchin laughed gaily and scampered away from the man.
"Get back here you ragamuffin!" The mustachioed man's face was quite red with rage.
"The joke is on you sir! For i love muffins!" The urchin kicked the door open and dashed into the cobblestone street.
"Vagabond!" Yelled the man as he chased.
"Ha!" The urchin laughed. "I know not the meaning of that word, sir. For I am Italian and still do not speak English well!"
"Liar!" The man growled. "What you said just now was flawless English!"
"Me no know you say!" The urchin sang as he skipped through the street.
"Constable! Constable, stop that theif!" The man raged. As the man yelled, a kindky officer took note and gave chase as well, catching the urchin by the ear.
"What is all this, then?" The constable inquired.
"This little ruffian stole my spaghetti." Said the man as he caught up.
"Please sir, i am simple a poor, hungry immigrant is all." The urchin pleaded.
"Hmm..." the constable thought a moment. "Sir, I daresay you can't consume a bowl of pasta that size alone."
"Well, no, i suppose not." The man said.
"Then why not share?" The constable released the urchin.
"Bolly!" Called the man. "We shall share and make merry!"
"Good show!" The constable smiled at the urchin, but the urchin had already run down the block.
"Ha! I fart in your general direction!" The urchin made good on this threat and vanished down an ally.
© Copyright 2012 laughing cat (laughingcat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1899287-Good-Old-Fashioned-Romp