*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1899689-Sexy-Boots-is-Looking-for-Love
Rated: GC · Fiction · Dark · #1899689
Erotica, over 18's only. Man picks up girl professional for love out of a bottle.
He wasn't sure how to pick up. He knew Dunmuir was a red light district but what did you do? Hang around on street corners, see what came along. He thought that must be it; there was a song about girls on the corner. Anyway, tonight was the night. Tony Banks had always been a bit of an anorak. His speciality was migrating birds, and some thought him a bit of a nerd. He wore chunky, black-framed spectacles, had hair that needed cutting, and he walked just a bit funny.

He'd played the tuba at school and everyone's image of him was as someone carting around a large case with his tuba in it and looking a bit like a distressed duck. It was particularly bad in the rain when he wore glossy black galoshes and an old-fashioned trench coat. So, that was Tony - a duck in galoshes that had never been laid. Tonight he wanted to change all that. He'd often dreamed about good-time girls, but never actually met one. He thought he might enjoy a bit of slap and tickle, after all he was getting on now, still living at home and he would never see thirty-five again. He fancied a nice blonde, someone that would care for him, give him a bit of the old rumpy-pumpy. Exchanging money was the sordid part of it. He'd withdrawn fifty pounds from the bank, surely they wouldn't charge more than that, not from the Dunmuir estate.

It was October and starting to get a bit chilly at night. "Where are you going?" asked his mother, on seeing him in his coat and trilby hat.
"You need your scarf and gloves, Tony."
"I'm just going to the cinema, Mum," he lied.
"Oh okay, see you later."

Tony left the neat semi-detached in Leighton and boarded a 29 bus. It would take him to Dunmuir. He was just going to hang around, maybe go for a coffee in one of its dives. He stepped off the bus and looked for a suitable spot to hang around. There was an old condemned building on the corner of St. Xavier Street. He lingered beneath its overhanging canopy to protect himself from incipient rain. It was a corner. Any girl doing business would know what he was after.

Laurie De La Warr applied her make-up as usual to get ready for her pitch. At thirty she had plenty of experience already behind her. As she sat on the bus to take her to the coffee shop where she usually hung out she could see an odd-looking man on the corner. She immediately saw pound signs and reached for the bell to stop the bus.
"Let me off this cattle truck," she screamed when the driver nearly missed the stop. She adjusted her skirt, a very short mini skirt and squirted herself with some perfume, as she double-backed to the corner where Tony was standing.

"Hi," she said, when she reached the old Co-op building on Xavier Street.
"Hi," replied Tony, already showing an easy manner.
"Wantin' business? she said quite cheekily to Tony.
"Mm, yes, I suppose I am."
"New to this darlin' aren't you? I can take you to a nice hotel and ride you like a nympho. £30 for a double room, two hours for £50, so that's eighty altogether."
"I've only got £50."
"There's a cash machine further along here, get more out."
"Oh okay."
Already Tony was regretting it, another £30, would he really like it? He wondered.
Tony got the money as suggested and after a quick walk in the rain they got to a seedy-looking hotel.
"This is the Grand, Honey. Pay Spot on reception and I'll see you in room 17."
She then moved over to the staircase and mounted the stairs. Her long legs were in fish nets and they disappeared up the stairwell. Her high heel stilettos clattered on the boards of the naked steps, her skimpy tee shirt barely covering full breasts.

Spot took the money, gave Tony a wink and then went out to the back. Tony knew he must go this alone. He began to feel it was all a big mistake, he'd never thought he would get this far and so quickly. His legs started to feel the pull of two flights of stairs, my God he was out of condition, how was he going to perform with Laurie? He timidly opened the door to room 17. Laurie was by now completely naked, apart froma black garter on her thigh, and now she was laid out on a king size bed.
"Take me, Honey, take all of me. I bet you can keep coming."
"Oh I don't know," Tony said, completely overwhelmed at seeing Laurie like this. The only Laurie he had ever known was Laurie Partridge on that seventies TV programme from America. This Laurie was nothing like her.
"Perhaps you'd like me to turn over, see a bit of bum."
"Oh no, Laurie, no not at all."
"Well come over here. I don't bite."
Tony sidled over to the bed.
"Get your cock out, Honey."
"I don't know if it'll work."
"Of course it'll work with Laurie, Honey. I can interest any man."
Laurie then unzipped Tony's flies and put her hand in.
"I'll massage it, Honey. Make the baby a giant banana."
Tony was beginning to relax but this was all very different to how he had imagined somehow.

Laurie then undid Tony's belt and lowered his pants. His little glory fell out.
"There's plenty of time," Laurie said. "In two hours we'll have you lookin' like a fuckin' stud. I'll get you a little drink from downstairs while we have a talk."
Spot would give him something to pep it all up. He'd worked wonders before.

"Double strength, Spot," Laurie said to the hotel manager.
Laurie arrived back in the room and offered Tony the drink.
"I am quite parched," he said. Laurie threw off her robe and was naked again.
"I don't want you to worry at first time nerves,Tony," she said. She then lit up a cigarette and sat on the end of the bed.

Tony was now in the armchair by the bed with his trousers and pants off but still wearing his shirt. Laurie's body was beautiful really; she was full bodied without being fat, her breasts were large and still pert and she had attractive blonde hair and big blue eyes with a lot of mascara on them. Her finger nails were long and painted bright red. She lay on the bed tantalizingly while Tony finished his drink.
"I'll start without you," she said.
She then put her fingers into her vagina and stimulated herself, purring like a pussy. Tony put his hands on her breasts.
"That's right, Honey, you have a good feel."
"Oh yes, yes," said Tony as the drink did its magic. Soon he was a horny stud, wanting action.

"I'm ready now," Tony said.
"I knew you would be," Laurie said and she opened her legs missionary style. Tony got on top of her and started fucking.
"Oh Jeez," he said, "this is fabulous. I want to come, Jeez, I want to come."
"Slow it down, Honey, nice rhythm, slowly does it."

Tony's cock was now big and hard and inside her vagina, just like he'd imagined. This was how he'd always wanted it to be. He started kissing her breasts, but wanted to ride to victory, get his end away like never before. His pulse was racing and Laurie felt he's not that bad at all. Once he'd  chucked that junk he was wearing and taken his glasses off he was one hot cunt fucker.
"You're not bad at this, Tony. Slip it out and slip it in the back."
"Oh okay, if that's what you want."
"I love a bit of Greek."

Tony withdrew his cock from her vagina and as she turned over played the cock on her arse cheeks before putting it into her anus. It slipped in so comfortably Tony really liked it. He rode her like a demon, he got up speed and fucked her and fucked her. He came triumphantly, all his passion spent.
"That was a good fuck, Tony. Have a rest and we'll go again for another half hour."
After a short rest, his cock still erect, Laurie said, "now ride me home, up my fucking cunt."
Tony placed his gleaming, bright shaft in Laurie's vagina and rode her again. He seemed like a devil.
"I'm in heaven, Tony," Laurie said. "You'll have to come again."
And Tony did come again, a great wadge of semen spurting into Laurie's vagina from his big tool.

Tony had satisfied himself. He was a man, but Laurie laughed to herself knowing the virility was in tablet form. But then you could rely on Spot, if not on the customer. Even Laurie's orgasms came out of a bottle.
"Can I see you again, Laurie?" Tony asked before leaving the bedroom.
"Of course, here's my card."

It read : LAURIE DE LA WARR  -  MASSEUSE, RENTING BY THE HOUR.

"See you, Laurie"

"Goodbye, Tony."
© Copyright 2012 Biblioboy (biblioboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1899689-Sexy-Boots-is-Looking-for-Love