*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1901106-Requested-Getting-Out-Rage
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Other · #1901106
This is requested so I think I shall do it because it's healthy to get it all out.
I'm only doing this so that I can make my reader happy. Maybe readers. So if it goes ignored, I completely understand. This site is mostly for creative writing, tips on how to make life better, and so forth but not for venting. Though, this is just a one time thing. Enjoy my inner most thoughts because I don't think I do.

So, a long, long time ago, a guy asked me what I want in a guy. Well, maybe I should tell him now since I'm practically venting at this point. It won't change a thing but whatever, right?

What I want in a guy is someone who can understand what I want or just let it go when I say "Forget it". What I want in a guy i someone to talk to me as much as possible and make or try to make an effort to talk to me. If they're going to be gone for a little bit, I want to be informed. I expect no lies but I want some kindness too, ya know? Not only that but I want a guy that's sweet, is willing to let me role play with different in character (ic) boyfriends/fiances/husbands. Though, I want them to also understand that I'll try to make my character fall in love with them because I don't want them to be jealous. It's not just that either because I want a lot of things because I'm bratty. What I also want is someone who does a lot of detail while online role playing. When we're in pm's (private messages) I expect even more details because I love a guy that can role play. They also have to make me feel good and is willing to listen to me. Oooh. What else would be great is that my guy never texts talk or pretends to have "swag", doesn't show off his underwear, and basically isn't a "gangster". This is just the pervy gutter-mind talking but I want a guy that only can have sex with me. Just sayin' because well... I feel like I'm addicted to it. Sex is not important so that's put into the pile of just my selfish wants.

I find myself not being able to write things correctly lately. It's probably because I'm just either having too much angst or too depressed. Then again, relationship drama. Lovely, right? I try to take it out on Sassy (my main character and my favorite) but it appears that it's not working so that's just great. At least I'm dressing up as her but twice as slutty for Halloween. It's technically Halloween right now (at the time I was writing this.) Thanks to the powerful storm, I get to wait until Sunday or something to dress up and get free candy. I maybe eighteen but I'm small enough to be a 12 year old. Hehehehe.

Next topic: Hypocritical Bigot. Yeah... Allow me to state where I stand on the issue of gay marriage. Where I stand is that I fully support it. It's a right to be with someone you love (even if they make you sick to your stomach). No matter what anyone says, you love that person so you're going to marry them. Anyways, the hypocritical part comes in. My mom is totally the opposite because she feels like gay marriage will influence kids on their sexuality so she opposes that but she's okay with people being gay. It's really sad because she also dislikes about people within the family to be gay. It sucks because I'm actually wondering if I am bisexual. There, I've said what I think. So if I told my mom that I was bi, would she still love me? (Actually, no. She never had loved me anyways.) Point is would she still disowned me? That's the real question. Yeah... Anyways, just something to think about is suppression.

Okay, next thing to let out is the fact of stupidity. I feel like Lucas has sold his soul for the money. In case if you haven't heard, Lucas teamed up with Disney for the new next three episodes of Star Wars. Personally, as a long time fan since childhood, I've always thought six was enough. It's just that, he had it all with 1-6 and the 2003 series of Clone Wars (not the latest crappy one.) The new one sucks because the brought back Maul who is suppose to be dead. It's just now bullshitting. As a supporter for the arts and for my love of Star Wars, I am willing to watch it and hope it's good. If not, Mr. Lucas, has lost me as a fan. I'm sorry, Lucas, but I just think that you've went out of hand this time. I know you're trying to introduce people to the Star Wars phenomenon but I just don't think you're going about this the right way. It probably hurts that I'm being blunt honest but I'm only saying this because I just like things better when it's for the bliss-your own bliss. PS: I love the actor for Anikin on Episode 3. Great choice, very sexy.

Okay, I'm feeling better now. I'm just going to go off and wait for my muse. Thanks for reading, readers. I'll take your requests and try to do them. Thank you to my reader that suggested this. I feel like you've known what I really needed. Thanks for letting me let loose. Bye. Have a wonderful day, holiday, and Halloween.
© Copyright 2012 Nicole Smith (zxzsassyzxz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1901106-Requested-Getting-Out-Rage