*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1901535-When-I-Wrote
Rated: E · Prose · Writing · #1901535
Random bit of gibberish I wrote today. I was thinking about schizophrenia for some reason.
So I absolutely hate giving introductions, but I feel that one is necessary. The piece below doesn't make sense, I have no idea what to define it as. But here is why I like it, I like the sound when I read it aloud. It's probably terrible as far as static fiction goes but do me a favor and read it aloud if you're kind enough to read. It's fun.
It's also totally cool if you hate it and want to criticize.



As I sat down to write today, the church bells rang and the sun broke from behind the clouds. As I sat down to write, some sirens went off in the distance.

When I wrote squirrels scampered around searching for their soon-needed survival stash. And the leaves migrated across the grass, and branches danced.

As I write, cars pass, people talk, doors open, people walk, keys jingle, radios are adjusted, papers shuffle as I write.



People got tours while I wrote they walked by, and they looked at me, and I smiled at them.

The bugs sing sweeter than a cell phone’s wring (silly but purposeful spelling) when I wright.

When I wrote sometime near noon today the sun came by before the clouds hid it away.

The sun broke free of its cover till the clouds moved back into place when I wrote.

People spoke of gossip as they trampled by and glanced my way as I wrote.

The wind trickled through the trees and took down the leaves when I wrote.




A beer bottle lay broken by the way as I wrote today.

Time moved ever so slow as I wrote.
© Copyright 2012 ToRambleAlong (toramblealong at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1901535-When-I-Wrote