*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1901585-Adulterous-Revenge
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1901585
Erotic revenge tale
“Oh baby, yes!” The woman cried as the man she was with entered her. He shoved himself all the way and began pounding her. She purred to her partner, “You are so good, so manly!”

“You’re so tight,” The man growled as his thrusts became fiercer; he was pounding her like you would pond a slab of meat. She stopped him and flipped their position. “I always knew you were a freak in the bed!”

Deanna clicked off the video and smiled. Once her alleged best friend viewed this tape, her life would be in shambles, just the way Deanna’s was. Her husband had left her after he caught her having sex with his son. Deanna felt she was justified because she knew that her beloved was out screwing her husband. “Tonya dear friend, you know what they say, an eye for an eye, dear friend. In our case a husband for a husband, but you drew the short end of the stick. Your husband has a very large cock, while my husband was not blessed in that department.”

Deanna looked around her hotel room; it was cluttered with empty vodka bottles and used condoms. She began picking up a little and decided to watch a bit more of the tape that soon would be shown to the woman who wrecked her life.

On screen the man, known as Scott, was eating her out. She was screaming with pleasure as the man used his tongue to bring her to orgasm as he made her a happy woman. As she watched the action on screen, she found herself aroused again, wishing that she could have Scott inside of her instead of having Tonya over. That was not to be, and soon the devastation she felt would be felt by the betrayer.

She hit stop on the VCR, and then rewind. She wanted everything cued up when Tonya got there so that everything was ready for her big surprise. After everything that had happened to her, Deanna loved nothing more than to surprise her friends. Finally the knock on the door that she had been anticipating, it was show time.

“Hello, Tonya.” Deanna greeted her friend turned enemy. Tonya went for a hug, but Deanna sidestepped it, and swung her arm into the room, indicating that the other woman she should come into the room.

“Deanna, I am so glad that you invited me over. I have missed you so,” Deanna rolled her eyes at the sadness in her friend’s voice. If she felt so guilty about what had happened, she should have kept her legs closed. “What have you been up to?”

Without a word, Deanna clicked on the TV and pressed play on the VCR remote. She watched as Tonya’s face dropped when she seen Scott walking into the room, the very room that she herself was in.

“I have wanted to fuck you for so long, Deanna,” Scott growled on screen as he took her in his arms and kissed her. He lifted her shirt off of her head, undid her bra and took a nipple in his mouth.

“Why would you do this to me, Deanna?” Tonya cried. Tears slipped down her face, as she looked between the action on screen and the woman she had considered her friend. “Why would you sleep with my husband? I have kids with him, a family.”

“Yes, well about that. I am also pregnant with his child, and I think that you should do the right thing and step aside, let him and I explore our love.” Deanna sneered at the crying woman. There was a certain delight in watching someone else’s world coming down around their feet. “After all, you were fucking my husband, Daniel, last night. It’s only right that if you are going to be with my man, that I be with yours.”

“Deanna, how can you be so cruel?” The anger in Tonya’s voice didn’t deter Deanna. There was one more surprise that she had in store for her old friend.

“How can I be so cruel? You fuck my husband, I fuck yours. The only difference is that your husband actually had a dick that I could feel inside of me.”

“I did not sleep with Daniel. That was a horrible mistake; people just got the wrong idea about what was going on.” Tonya tried to defend herself, her eyes drawn to the action on the screen. Scott was kissing and sucking on Deanna’s nipple, while she stroked his large manhood.

“What happened? You accidentally went into the hotel room, and then tripped and fell onto my husband’s small cock? Things like that just don’t happen.”

“Please just listen to me. Yes ok, Daniel and I had an indiscretion but it was a huge mistake. We both realized it afterwards and wanted to make things right. I promise you, that it was just a onetime thing.”

“Take a seat,” Deanna said as she pulled the chair from under the desk. Tonya began heading for the door, so Deanna pulled out her gun. “I said have a seat. Don’t make me use this.”

Once Tonya sat down, Deanna tied her up with the rope that was sitting on the desk. She opened the drawer to the desk and pulled out a gag. She shoved it in her rival’s mouth and secured it. Once she was sure that her friend couldn’t move or scream, she opened the bathroom door and brought out a very naked Scott.

His erection bounced against his leg as she led him to the bed, and sat him down. One by one she undid the ties, and allowed him to move. He laid back on the bed as she took his manhood into her mouth. “Oh God, Deanna, that feels so good. Man, I wish you were my wife.”

Deanna looked over at Tonya to find her crying it left a smile on her face as she undressed herself and positioned Scott’s manhood inside of her again.

Revenge was best served sexually.
© Copyright 2012 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1901585-Adulterous-Revenge