*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1901677-Jackies-Halloween
by Ewong
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1901677
Jackie is a shy girl but applies for a job at a haunted house that's not what she expected
Jackie’s Halloween
By Ewong

Jackie was always an odd girl on the outside. She often wore baggy long sleeve t-shirts, denim jacket, and skinny jeans, which did nothing to enhance her boyish figure. Many of the boys saw her as too much of a tomboy and a loner to be attracted to her. All the girls naturally shunned her for not fitting in. The only time she felt herself was during Halloween. She wasn’t sure if it was the costumes, the occult, or the fact that you could do almost anything without consequence.

This year, Jackie was determined to do something about her shyness. She wanted to be seen, but dreaded being recognized. She toyed with the idea of going to a costume party or taking her younger sister, Louise, trick-or-treating. Louise was already eleven years old and fully capable of walking around the neighborhood by herself, and Jackie really wasn’t a “party” person. She didn’t have any friends, so she couldn’t just have a small party of her own. She asked around school for any ideas, but knew she couldn’t pull off anything elaborate on her meager allowance and her part time job at the library.

As she was walking home from school one night, a flyer with a spooky looking house on it caught her eye. It was an ad for a local haunted house. Jackie looked closer and noticed a phone number for people who wanted to work inside the haunted house to scare the attendees. Jackie’s eyes lit up at the chance of doing something crazy and spontaneous. She called the number and was surprised to hear someone answer after the second ring.

“Hello?” asked the voice.

“Hi. I’m calling about a job for the haunted house.” Jackie answered.

“All applicants are welcome to visit the address on the flyer at 3PM tomorrow, where we’ll be doing a group interview to see how well you stack up.”

“Great! I’ll be there!” Jackie beamed.

“See you there.”

Jackie hung up and couldn’t wait for her interview. She wondered what she should wear and how she should look. She normally didn’t care, but for something she wanted this badly, she was sure to do whatever it took. She decided to wear a skirt suit with stockings and heels even though the interview was surely to be more informal. She played with the idea of wearing her hair up, but thought it would make her look too uptight. She arrived at the house ten minutes before the interview was scheduled to begin. She gingerly rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer the door.

An older woman answered the door with a friendly “Hello” that reminded Jackie of her mother. The woman beckoned her inside and had Jackie remove her coat. Jackie was then directed to go upstairs and find the office. Jackie cautiously walked up the grand staircase and marveled at the size and glamorous visage of the foyer. The house seemed old and somewhat unkempt outside, but the interior seemed immaculate. As her trek up the stairs ended, she was surprised that she hadn’t come to a corridor, but a great room, which was adorned with golden light fixtures on the walls and marble tile floors. In the center was a desk where a young woman sat, looking pensively at a bunch of pages in front of her.

Jackie sat in the lone chair in front of the desk and kindly introduced herself. The girl behind the desk seemed to perk up and instructed Jackie that the haunted house interviews were in the second door to her left. Jackie thanked the girl, who went back to staring at her papers. Jackie found the room, which had a frosted glass window not unlike a school principal’s door, as it was also emblazoned with a job title and name of the person who held it: Human Resources Executive Robin Young. Jackie knocked on the door before she heard a familiarly young, upbeat voice beckon her to enter.

“Hi there, you must be Jackie!” Robin greeted.

“Yes, and you must be the one I talked to on the phone.” Jackie passively asked as she sat down.

“Why yes. It seems no one is looking for this type of work since it’s so impermanent. Only one night a year, and yet we pay very handsomely.” Robin explained.

“Well, does that mean I get the job?” Jackie quickly shot back.

“Hold on a sec there! Even though the pickin’s are slim, we don’t wanna hire just anyone, do we? We gotta make sure they’re ready for anything, have a clean bill of health, and hopefully a non-existent criminal record.”

“I think I cover all of those criteria, so how much will I be paid?”

“Wow, you really want this job, huh? Well I should say I already performed a background check as well as pulled your medical records. You’re clean on both counts, but I need to know you can think on your feet. This isn’t just some fly by night operation. We want to put out a quality product that will satisfy our customers’ needs. “

“I think I can manage that.”

“Okay. Remove your clothes.”

“What?”

“You said you’d be ready for anything. You’re going to have to be comfortable naked around other performers on the big night, so take off your clothes. Please.” Robin intoned.

Jackie wasn’t sure what taking off her clothes would prove, but she decided that she’d do just about anything to get this job. She steeled her courage and unbuttoned her blouse. As she slid it off her shoulders and down her arms, she thought she saw a look of appraisal from Robin. It wasn’t the kind of way an employer judges a prospective employee, but more like the way one looks at a fine painting or nude sculpture. Since Jackie had no use for a bra, she was now standing topless in front of her possible employer. She shook the strange thoughts from her head and told herself that if she wants the job, she’d have to go through with this. She clamped her hands on her skirt and panties, and in one motion, pushed both down to her ankles before stepping out of them. She placed all her discarded clothing on the chair she had been sitting in.

“Well, is that all?” Jackie asked sheepishly.

“We need to get your measurements for the outfit you will be wearing. They need to be exact to have the best possible result. I’ll have our seamstress escort you to the dressing room.” Robin explained before pressing a button on her phone and asking for a woman named Phoebe to come in.

“Hello, miss. I’m Phoebe and I’ll be taking your measurements. If you’ll kindly follow me, we can get started.” said the young girl who entered.

“But…what about my clothes, and isn’t it odd for me to walk around naked out there?” Jackie asked.

“Oh, don’t worry. All our applicants have to do this, and don’t worry about your clothes. We’ll be done before anyone enters the office, so it’ll just be the three of us who know you’re naked.” Robin explained.

Jackie looked at both women, wondering if she should trust them. Since she wanted the job, she figured she’d do anything. However, walking around naked in an office building hadn’t occurred to her. The idea was a shock, and she wasn’t sure if she would go along with it, but as she calmed down, she rationalized that these were professional people and if they had an office space like this, they had to be good at what they do. She shok her head, not believing what she was about to do.

“All right, lead the way.” Jackie said.

Phoebe opened the door and beckoned Jackie outside. The naked girl covered her body as best she could and scampered out the door and into the large room. Curiously, the receptionist she’d seen earlier was gone. Phoebe led Jackie to the opposite side of the room and opened a door that led to a room as large as Robin’s office, but in the back there were three dressing rooms. To the right was a three-way full length mirror. It was there that Phoebe pointed.

“Stand in front of the mirrors and just relax your limbs so I can get an accurate measurement. If you suck in or hold any part of your body to make it look slimmer, I’d advise you to stop doing that now. The outfits we make could be very form fitting, and if you hold your breath during the measurements, the costumes would make it impossible to breathe. Now, if you please, stand still.”

Jackie complied and let her arms drop to her sides as Phoebe took a tape measure and did a series of measurements throughout her body. After Phoebe was done, she jotted down the measurements onto a notepad, and seemed to ponder what the measurements meant, as she kept glancing at the notepad and Jackie’s naked form. Phoebe thanked Jackie for her cooperation and asked her to return to Robin’s office before disappearing behind a curtain.

Jackie was a bit surprised how quickly everything had been done, but was relieved to finally be able to put her clothes back on. She covered her naked body once again as she opened the door to the main room. She still saw no one around and padded quickly to Robin’s door. Unfortunately, she heard more than one voice emanating from within the room, which meant that if she were to enter, she’d be exposed to whoever else was in there with Robin. Not wanting to be exposed to more people, Jackie walked back to the dressing room door, but found it locked. She was about to bang on the door when a voice behind her gave a scare.

“Are you lost?” came the voice of the receptionist.

“Wha..oh! Um, I seem to be locked out.” Jackie said matter-of-factly.

“Only Phoebe can open the door, and that’s only when she’s seeing employees. Since you’re not with Phoebe, what are you doing trying to get in?”

“Please, she told me to go back to Robin’s office, but there’s someone else in there ad I don’t want them to see me like this.”

“Miss, in case you haven’t noticed, but we take nudity with a grain of salt around here. Nobody cares if you’re completely starkers, especially such a young lady as yourself. I’m sure your parents let you run around naked all the time. Enjoy it while you can, because once you turn 14, you’ll have something to cover.”

“But I’m 18!”

“Oh. I couldn’t tell with that figure and complete lack of any body hair. Please accept my sincerest apologies for my mistake, and for the fact you look like a little girl.”

Jackie scoffed at the woman’s snippy behavior and forced a smile before walking back to Robin’s door. Luckily, she heard no one and tried the door, but found it to be locked as well.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Robin just took her lunch break. I should’ve said so, but I was the one who was talking with her earlier. Fancy that.” the receptionist called.

Jackie suppressed the urge to strangle the woman and asked when she’d be back.

“Oh, she gets an hour lunch, so an hour from now, I’d say.”

“I can’t wait around here naked that long, can I?”

“Like I said, we have no problem with nudity, but I think she said something about taking your clothes to the lobby…”

“The lobby?!” Jackie yelled before rushing down the stairs and called to the woman working the information desk in the lobby.

“Did Robin bring any clothes down here?” Jackie asked.

“Why, yes she did.”

“Oh, great –“

“However, we don’t have any room to hold them, so she took them with her.” The woman cut her off.

“Where does she have lunch at?”

“The deli on the corner, but – “

“Thanks!” Jackie cut her off, and turned around.

Jackie spied her coat still hanging on the rack and put in on before running outside. She felt the jacket opening with every stride, exposing her bare crotch to the world, but she as beyond caring at this point. She even felt the wind on her bare bottom as she headed for the nearest corner and found the deli. She stepped inside and saw Robin sitting at a table. She was about to go in when the male host pointed at a sign that read “No shirt, no shoes, no service.” She pushed past him and strode up to Robin.

“Where’s my clothes?!” Jackie demanded.

Robin wiped her mouth with a napkin and stood up. She turned to the people around her and announced:

“Jackie has passed the final test!”

“What the..?” was all Jackie could say as everyone stood up and applauded her.

“I’m sorry for all this, but we had to make sure you were strong enough to stand up for yourself. We leave our employees in the haunted house, and any number of things could happen because of all the people who walk through. Many times, we heard of our employees getting taken advantage of in the dark, and that’s not good. This way, we know you’re able to handle yourself when the time comes. Congratulations, you’ve got the job!” Robin said before she hugged the half naked girl.

“Thanks! But seriously, where’s my clothes?”

Robin gave her a bag and pointed to the restrooms. Jackie quickly went inside to put on her clothes. However, she didn’t find the clothes she came in with. Instead, she found a costume. It was an Elvira costume. The deep neckline surprisingly kept her modest bust covered, but the extra fabric would billow outward if she turned too quickly or leaned over. The rest of the dress draped nicely, and she thought she almost looked like Morticia Adams.

The dress also fit in with the gothic theme of the haunted house. Jackie just wasn’t sure what to do about the deep neckline and extra fabric. However, nothing could be done about it now, so she walked out to more cheers as Robin came up  to talk to her some more.

“Let’s go back to my office to sign the contract.” she said.

“I have an issue with this costume…” Jackie began.

“Don’t worry. It’s just temporary to let you know what you’ll be wearing. Phoebe will alter it for you so it’ll be perfect on the night.” Robin explained.

They returned to her office and signed the contract. Robin gave Jackie her clothes back, and she gave the costume back. The two exchanged pleasantries before Jackie departed.

On the night in question, Jackie showed up to the haunted house. She had been instructed to wear no underwear since all the clothing she would be wearing would be provided. Jackie entered the rear entrance to the house and was met by Phoebe, holding her costume. She led Jackie to a dressing room and opened the door.

“Here you go. Robin will be in shortly to take you to your spot in the house as wel as tell you what is expected of you while you’re ‘in character’. Happy Halloween!” Phoebe chimed before leaving.

Jackie slipped her coat and dress off and stood naked in the dimly lit dressing room. The only light was from the vanity set up against the wall. She took out her costume and noticed the only undergarment was a black g-string. Jackie sighed and pulled it on, thankful she had shaved the night before. The dress was a bit more revealing this time compared to when she first wore it. There wasn’t any extra material to billow out, so her boobs wouldn’t be exposed, but the neckline was much wider. It barely covered her nipples, but somehow it stayed snug. The skirt draped nicely, and with the g-string pulled up, the slit on the skirt bared her left hip teasingly. Jackie blushed at wearing something so revealing, but knew she should be okay. Robin entered shortly after Jackie slipped on the black sandals that completed her costume.

“My, you look ravishing!” Robin commented.

“Thanks. Now, what exactly am I supposed to do dressed like this?” Jackie asked.

“You are to be the virgin sacrifice!”

“Say what?”

“We have this elaborate gothic altar set up, and you’ll be tied to it. Well, appear to be tied to it since we can’t put you in real danger. There will be an executioner who will stab you with a fake knife that sprays fake blood whenever a group comes around. You just need to sell the pain of it.”

“So, I’ll be screaming the whole night?”

“Pretty much, but be careful. Some people are more sensitive about these things than others, and we don’t want to traumatize them.”

Jackie nodded as she was led to her altar. Rubberized manacles were bound to her wrists using Velcro fasteners that made it easy to get out of if she needed to. The same manacles were bound to her ankles before the executioner arrived. To Jackie’s amazement, it was the largest, most muscular man she’d ever seen. Though, her bar wasn’t exactly set very high, being around scrawny, lanky males her whole life. The man gave her a smile before donning his executioner’s mask. He wore a leather loincloth with an armored belt and gauntlets. From her vantage point on the ground, she couldn’t really tell if he was wearing anything under his loincloth, and she was sure he was wondering the same about her.

As the lights were turned off and the first few groups came in, Jackie slowly got the hang of screaming for dear life, then spluttering in pain. Once, the executioner had to make sure she wasn’t actually hurt. She laughed that he thought he’d actually hurt her, and they kept up the same performance until a group of rowdy boys came along.

“Hey, check it out! Sexy Goth chick!” said the leader.

The other two just looked in awe at Jackie. However, the leader wasn’t done.

“Hey, she’s bound pretty good. Should I try to peek at her tits?” he asked his buddies.

“What tits? She’s flatter than you, Jerry!”

The leader shushed his buddies’ laughter and pulled Jackie’s dress so her nipples were bared. The executioner watched as the boys groped Jackie’s bare breasts, not sure if he should help or wait until Jackie says something. He didn’t even notice when Jerry ripped her g-string off until Jackie scream for help. He then leaped into action and pushed the boys away. The group of boys didn’t realize the executioner was real, and ran away. Jackie quietly sobbed when he returned, and he apologized. She sniffed and thanked him for the belated reaction anyway. He was about to adjust her dress when she stopped him.

“It’s okay. I think it’s better this way.” Jackie said.

“Are you sure?”

“That was the first time anyone said I was sexy. I kinda wanna stay sexy. I hope you understand.”

“I’m not sure I do, but if you’re okay with it, I’ll play along.”

Jackie smiled as groups of guys ogled her but didn’t work up the nerve to touch her, to the relief of both Jackie and the executioner. However, a group of girls came through and noticed the half-naked Jackie just laying there. The girls seemed pretty drunk, and were mumbling about how slutty Jackie looked. One of the girls tripped and fell, The executioner caught her, but she grabbed something very dear to him.

“Hey, this guy’s HUGE! And he’s not wearing anything under this loincloth thing!” She shouted.

The executioner pushed her away, so he could save his dignity. However, this made her fall over again, but landed on Jackie, with her boobs in Jackie’s face.

“Hey! Get your tits outta my face!” Jackie complained, barely able to breathe.

“If you don’t like my tits, let’s see yours, bitch!” she said before ripping Jackie’s dress off completely. Jackie let out a shriek as her body was bared.

The executioner tried to step in, but the girls overpowered him. One jumped on his back while he tried to pull the others away from Jackie. The leader saw who was pulling her away, and fought back the only way she knew how. She unbuckled his belt and whisked his loincloth off. He immediately let go of the girls to cover his crotch, but the girls were still able to admire his muscular backside. The leader gave his butt a slap before running off with his loincloth and Jackie’s dress.

“I guess that’s what I get for trying to help you.” He joked.

“Oh, I don’t mind. I think we’re even now, if you’d let me peek at what’s behind your hands.” Jackie returned.

“I think you’ve earned a peek.”

“I’m Jackie, by the way.”

“Hi Jackie, I’m Roy.”

He let his hands fall to his sides and she drank in every inch of his bare physique. From his broad shoulders to his trim waist, and down to his lean legs. She thanked him for the show and he thanked her as well. Both blushed as they tried to find something to cover themselves with before the next group, but were unable to do so. Somehow, both were able to keep errant hands from touching their naughty places, and endured the rest of the night without anymore incidents.

At the end of the night, Jackie thanked Roy, but instead of going their separate ways after they were dressed, Roy took Jackie to his place. Once inside, he pulled her into an embrace. As he went in for a kiss, he felt her nipples harden as they pressed on his chest. Her hands found his pants and pulled them down. Both laid on the bed, where they spent the rest of the night in the dark, surrounded by the magic of Halloween.

The End.
© Copyright 2012 Ewong (ewong247 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1901677-Jackies-Halloween