*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1901680-Susies-Story-part-1
by Ewong
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1901680
Susie makes a choice that alters her life forever.
Susie’s Story
By Ewong

*BANG* *BANG*

“Susan! It’s time to wake up!”

Oh no. I over-slept again. And what’s worse is that I decided to sleep naked! Of course, I locked my door. But now I have to get dressed. Unfortunately, I still feel sleepy.

Before I can get myself up, I drift back into a dream. My mind goes wild with fantasies: What if I had to go to school naked?!! That would be soooo embarrassing. Not to mention illegal! I couldn’t help but dream about my mom making me go to school naked, and seeing the faces of my classmates as they saw ALL of me. It seems a bit naughty, and I can’t help this feeling of arousal inside me. It’s like I can’t control it. I don’t want to be naked, but it makes me feel naughty, and I can’t help myself. Oh, how embarrassing it would be if I started to touch myself right in the hallway! Ooohhh!

“SUSAN!!! I’m leaving in five MINUTES!!! If you’re not out here by then, I’m leaving without you!!”

Oh no!!! I’m late!!! I don’t have time to shower now!!!

I quickly run to the bathroom. It’s connected to my room so I don’t have to run down the hallway naked. No matter how exciting it could be, it would just be too embarrassing to comprehend!

In the bathroom, I take care of my ‘business’ and brush my teeth. By now my mom is getting restless.

“SUSAN!!! I’m leaving!!”

Seeing that it’s raining outside, I get a naughty idea!! I quickly get my biggest raincoat (it comes down to my ankles and has a hood. To give you a better image, it’s like a trench coat with a hood), and grab some clothes (no time to get underwear). I put on the raincoat (nude underneath), and put the clothes in a small gym bag (if my mom asks me about it, I’ll just tell her it’s my gym clothes). I just hope I can go to the restroom at school and change before the class begins. I grab my backpack and head downstairs where my mom was about to close the door.

“Mom! I’m here!”

“It’s about time. We’re going to be late.”

We get in the car and drive down to the school. As I get out, my mom notices my bare shins.

“Sue, why aren’t you wearing pants? It’s raining cats and dogs!”

Good question, but I saw this coming.

“With this big coat on, I’d feel too hot wearing pants. Don’t worry I packed a pair just in case I get cold.”

“Okay, honey. Just make sure you don’t catch cold.”

She bought it! I quickly walked to the school building. It’s one big building with stairs to the upper floors. There’s 3 floors total and there are 2 elevators used for disabled students and the principal. There’s a monitor for each one to make sure no unauthorized students are using them.

Seeing I have a couple minutes before class, I go to the restroom and…OH NO!!!!!!! I left the bag with my clothes in my mom’s car!! How could I be so stupid?!!!

Now I have to figure out how I’m going to make it though the day wearing only a raincoat. It’s decent enough, and no one should be able to see anything under it. Even when I’m walking upstairs. But I just can’t bear to know that the only thing protecting me from total humiliation is a thin coat. At least there’s a whole bunch of buttons and a belt to hold it together. I can’t imagine what it would be like to have this jacket pulled open in the hallway, but the thought of it make me feel naughty. But I must resist! I have to make it through the day without being seen naked!

Since I couldn’t do anything else right now, I went to class. I couldn’t concentrate much with the naughty thoughts swarming in my head and that I was worried that someone would figure out my secret. Nobody did thankfully, but the looks I was getting from the class bitch, Debra, were very unnerving. I could have sworn she knew what I was up to, but I dare not ask her about it. Lest she figure it out anyway.

When lunch arrived, I got an idea! My friend Lupe usually kept a spare set of clothes in her locker! You see, she’s Hispanic (as if the name didn’t give that away), and she likes showing off her backside. Long story short, she wears tight pants and skirts that sometimes rip when she strains them too much, so she has to keep a spare just in case. She also keeps an extra blouse because she’s got gigantic boobs that she has trouble with maneuvering. She sometimes knocks over things and that makes quite a mess. The stuff she gets into makes me wonder why she even bothers going through all that trouble. But today, I had to rely on that, or else I would be naked under my coat for the remainder of the day.

Oh, and I guess I should describe me and Lupe in more detail. We’re seniors in high school, which makes us 18. I’m a 5’9” tanned brunette. I don’t consider myself a knock-out, but I’m not unattractive. Boys look at me once in while (when they’re not looking at Lupe). I guess compared to her, I have a smaller chest (34C when Lupe is 36D) and smaller hips (32 while Lupe’s is 36). But like I said: I’m not unattractive. I just think Lupe is more attractive than me. She’s about 5’11” and has a dark tan (also brunette). I guess we’re friends because we don’t quite fit-in with the normal crowd. Even though we’re attractive, we’re also smart, and we’re not as into clothes as most of the girls are. We’re taking calculus and AND statistics. We both enjoy working with numbers, but we think we’re gonna major in business at college. Anyway, back to the story…

I quickly put my books in my locker and headed to the cafeteria. I just finished getting my food when I spot Lupe waving me over to sit next to her. I sit down and try to make a conversation.

“Hey Lupe, what’s up?”

“Oh, nothin’, Sue. Just kickin’ back, you know?”

“Yeah I hear ya. Today’s kinda boring, huh?”

“Yea. It’s rainin’. This kinda weather makes me want to just sit around and do nothin’.”

Now, I wanted to ease into the big subject, but I just can’t wait to get some clothes on me!

“Um, Lupe?”

“Yeah Susie?”

“I gotta tell you something very weird, but also something that would make today a whole lot more interesting.”

“Oh no. You’re not a lezzie are ya?”

That got the attention of the people around us! I had to quickly diffuse the situation.

“What? No! Um. I just need to talk to you. It’s important.”

Just then, I swear I saw Debra looking my way. It was as if she knew what I was going to say. If I wanted this to be confidential, I have to talk to Lupe somewhere else.

“It’s not safe to talk here, Lupe. Let’s talk in the girls’ restroom.”

“Okay, but if you come on to me, I swear this friendship is over!”

“Don’t worry! I don’t think of you that way.”

Well, with that sorted out, we went to the restroom where I told her.

“So, you’re telling me that you’re *naked* under there?”

“Yep. But please don’t tell anyone! It has to be secret.”

“Okay. Is that it?”

“No. You see, I didn’t want to be naked under here. I need you to lend me your spare clothes.”

“I don’t think you’ll fit them.”

“If they’re a little big, it’s better than being too small.”

“Aiight sista. If you expose yourself, don’t blame me.”

“Fine.”

“Oh, and how do I know you’re *really* naked under there?”

“What?”

“Well, what if you were setting ME up? What if this is just a ruse to get me to give up my spare clothes so you can embarrass me by ruining the clothes I already have on?”

“That’s silly!”

“Oh really? And walking out of your house wearing only a raincoat isn’t?”

“Okay. You got me. If I prove it to you, will you let me borrow them then?”

“Sure.”

“*sigh* Okay, here goes.”

I pull open my coat to reveal myself in the altogether. My nipples harden not just from the cool air, but also from the naughty feelings coursing through my body. I wonder what Lupe thinks of my shaved nethers… Mustn’t think about that! I must get some clothes!!

“Wow, Su-zy!! You are HOT!! You are so brave for even thinking about doing something like this!”

I really didn’t expect that kind of reaction from her! It was nice to get a compliment from someone I thought looked hotter than me. Maybe I’m not as unattractive as I once thought! Whoa, this is getting me all worked up *down there*. If I’m not careful, Lupe might see or even smell my arousal! Oh, I’ve got to get my mind off this! I need some clothes!

“Okay, Lupe. Now that you have your proof, can I have your spare clothes?”

“Okay. Just ‘cuz you’re my chica and I don’t want anything bad happening to ya.”

“Well, what do we have HERE?”

OH NO!!! It was Debra!!  I remembered I was still holding my coat open, so I immediately covered myself.

“Oh, getting shy all of a sudden? Looks like you were enjoying showing your naked body to your friend. If you know what I mean. Ha ha!”

As if it couldn’t get worse! She knew of my arousal! What am I going to do now?

“Leave Susie alone you puta!”

“Fine by me. I’ve got all I want on this camera!”

Oh, I feel like I’m gonna throw up. I really hope she doesn’t have what I think she has!

“That’s right ladies! I got a bunch of pics of that tart exposing herself. They came out really great, too!”

“So whaddaya want from us, eh?”

“Well, Loopy Lupe, I just want control of your clothes.”

“Fine. As long as we get back all those pictures.”

“Don’t worry about that, my little Latina. I’ll make sure she’s fully-clothed with these pictures in her possession when this is over.”

“So how’s this gonna work? You take my spare set of clothes, and she has to do some stuff to get them back?”

“Exactly, but I wanted control of ALL your clothes.”

“You mean…”

“Yes. You also have to get naked, Lupe.”

“No way, Jose! There’s no way I’m getting nekked for your perverted pleasure!”

“Fine. If you want me to post the naked pics of your dear friend here all over campus, so be it.”

After all this, I finally came to my senses.

“Lupe! You can’t let her do that! Don’t worry about being naked. Remember, I’m naked too!”

“Right, muchacha! Okay, Gringo! We accept!”

“Lovely! Now that I have control over your clothes, I want all of them. NOW!”

“You can’t be serious.”

“Oh, but I am! Strip now, or I’ll strip you myself!”

I felt sorry for Lupe. She really didn’t have to be a part of this, but I made her a part of it. We have to make the best of it now. No matter what.

“Lupe, please do it. I’m sorry I got you into this, but we have to work through this!”

After debating about it for a few seconds, she started to unbutton her blouse. After the last button, she opened her blouse to reveal a plain white strapless bra. It accentuated her dark tan and enveloped her breasts nicely. She then decided to leave her blouse on when she took off her bra. Since it’s a strapless, she didn’t need to take if off completely.

Now with her bare D cups on show, she started to undo her pants. Since they were so tight, she took a while to get them off.  After she was able to get them past her thighs, we were able to see she was wearing a matching white thong that framed her gorgeous bottom beautifully.

What am I saying? Am I turning into a lesbo? I can’t be sure anymore. I found myself getting wetter and wetter watching her disrobe, but I’m not sure if it was from our situation, or from seeing my hot friend’s nude body. I can’t think about that now, I need to figure out a way to get us through this!

Okay, by now, Lupe has finished undressing (except for her blouse). She revealed to us that she keeps her nethers shaved as well. After she finally gave up her blouse, it was my turn to give Debra my clothes. It was easy – all I had was one item!

“Thanks, ladies! I’ll just put these somewhere safe before we start our fun! Don’t go anywhere. HA HA!”

With that, she left us both naked as jaybirds in the girls’ restroom. I hope no one else comes in here and finds us like this! But most of all, I actually hope that Debra comes back!

“Sue, what’re we gonna do?”

“I don’t know. I think we just have to do whatever Debra tells us to do.”

“That’s what I’m afraid of, chica. I don’t want that gringo bitch tellin’ me what to do. What if she wants us to expose us in front of the entire school?”

“Then we have no choice. We have to get those pictures back!”

“AY! What have we gotten ourselves into?!”

“I’m sorry. It’s all my fault. If I had just done the normal thing and gotten dressed today, we wouldn’t be in this mess!!”

“Don’t blame yourself, muchacha. What’s done is done. We have no choice but to do what Debra says.”

By my estimation, there was probably 30 minutes left in our lunch break before everyone had to get back to class. Debra could make us wait here the whole time, or make us do something truly humiliating with that much time!

Fortunately (or unfortunately), Debra returned a couple minutes later with two coats: one was mine, but was slightly altered (I couldn’t see what exactly she did to it), and the other was a trench coat that was slightly shorter than mine. It had a zipper running the entire length with two zipper pulls, which meant that you could open it from either the top or the bottom while leaving the rest firmly secured. I had never seen a coat like that in my entire life! I had seen waist-coats like that, but never a full trench coat! It worried me with the uses that Debra could think up to expose us!

“Hey, girlies! I knew that you wouldn’t go anywhere looking like that! I’ve made a couple modifications to your jacket, Susie. I noticed that with the belt tied securely, you wouldn’t need the top buttons, so I cut them all off. Plus, instead of the two lines of buttons below the waist, I just made it into one. It doesn’t need to be THAT secure! Oh, and the other jacket is one that I made in sewing class. I guess you can see the function of the two zipper pulls. Now, I know I can’t have you two run around naked in school, so I’ll give you these to wear. BUT from now on, you have to do exactly as I say without question. I demand your full obedience! If you do not obey me, I shall be forced to prolong your embarrassment, and any further disobedience will result in more humiliating situations for BOTH of you! Is that clear?”

We both said, “YES!”

“Good. Now, who do I choose to wear which coat? Hmm. I think Lupe should wear Susie’s altered coat, and Susie will wear my homemade coat. Here you are, Ladies.”

She gave us the coats, and we put on the ones she wanted us to wear. After I had mine zipped up, I noticed how tight it was. It wasn’t constricting, but it could’ve been looser. I also found it odd that there were pads where both my breasts were. I don’t know what purpose these served. But I didn’t think about it and instead looked to see how Lupe was doing.

She looked covered for the most part, and her large bust didn’t make the top show too much cleavage, so no one would know she didn’t have anything on. I was wondering why Debra would be so kind to keep us covered like this.

“Okay girls, I have something for you to do. Since you left your trays out there, I want you to go get them and bus them to the trash can.”

“Is that it?”

“That’s it, Susie. But I want you to walk over to wherever I will be sitting before you go all the way to the trash can. I’ll make some idle chatter, and you can go on your way. Simple, right?”

“A little too simple to me. Whaddaya think, Susie?”

“It seems innocent enough. Besides, I think she just wants to make sure we do exactly what she says. It’s kind of a training exercise. Right, Debra?”

“Um, right! A training exercise! Well, let’s get to it!”

After we got out of hearing distance from her, Lupe started to tell me what she thought.

“I don’t like this at all, Susie. Something seems out of place. It’s just too easy.”

“Relax. I’m sure she won’t do anything rash.”

We got to our table, and got our trays. As we were looking for Debra, I got this tingling sensation in my chest. It was like something was rubbing my nipples. It was weird because it was making me all aroused again. I wasn’t sure how it was happening, but then I realized – the pads! Debra must’ve done something to them! Now they were making me hornier! I couldn’t start rubbing them in front of everyone, so I just tried to resist it as long as I could. Then I started to get wet *down below*, and my breathing got heavier and heavier. We finally found where Debra was sitting (all the way across the room) and made our way over. I could barely concentrate now that I was in a state of arousal. I was getting pretty close to orgasm, and I knew that one touch on my love button would send me over the edge.

Through my incoherent consciousness, I saw what she was doing to Lupe. With her holding the tray above her waist, she didn’t see Debra undo her buttons! She even took a picture, but Lupe wasn’t able to see it with the tray blocking it! As she walked over to the trash can, I knew everyone would be able to see her nethers beneath the tray. And by the way she looked walking over there, I bet she didn’t have a clue what was happening!

Then, it was my turn. I wasn’t sure what she would do, but with my mind on my arousal and my arousal on my mind, I had no idea what *I* was doing! She made me stand in front of her like Lupe was and I was able to understand what she was saying to me.

“Don’t worry, Susie. I won’t do the same thing to you.”

She then motioned for me to get closer, so I carefully leaned forward.

“I think what you have to put up with inside that jacket, I won’t have you worry about anything outside of it.”

That made me feel better, and after I stood up straight again, she talked to me some more.

“You know, I think you’re the hotter one out of you two. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not into girls, but I know an attractive gal when I see one.”

I wish she hadn’t said that. I felt myself grow closer to the inevitable. I even felt a stream of my juices start working itself down my leg. I was grateful when she finally let me go, and when I turned to where the trash can was and I heard a loud shriek.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

It was Lupe! I guess she found out what was going on. I saw her running out of the cafeteria, with a bunch of guys laughing behind her. I wanted to run after her, but I had to throw my stuff away first. So I made my way over to the trash can, wondering if anyone could smell my arousal. As I got nearer to the trash can, more and more people started looking at me. I was wondering if they could read the look on my face and know what was happening to me. The thought of it pushed me even deeper into my aroused state!

After I threw away my trash, and put the tray on the stack next to it, I caught a glimpse of my bare nether regions!

I looked back at Debra, and she was holding that damned camera with a giant grin on her face! I nearly died of embarrassment! I quickly zipped up (or down technically), and bolted out of there to loud hoots and hollers.

I don’t know how Debra was doing it, but the pads touching my boobs just wouldn’t stop! I was trying to find Lupe, but I was also desperately seeking release! I needed to find somewhere secluded quick. I decided to stop searching for Lupe, and head over to the girls’ restroom. I ran into the first stall I could find, slammed the door shut, unzipped the jacket, and just started rubbing myself all over! I was so excited, everywhere I touched felt good! I touched my tender nipples, and it sent shockwaves through my body. I slowly worked my hand lower and lower. When I touched my love button, I nearly fainted from how good it felt! After rubbing a few times, I inserted my index finger, and that’s when I felt my body start to convulse in pure ecstasy! I must have moaned so load people out in the hallway could’ve heard me! I’d never had an orgasm that big before! And I really wanted another!

Then I heard a meek little voice.

“Susie, is that you?”

It was Lupe! It sounded like she was in the next stall over. She nearly scared the crap out of me! I was afraid it might have been a classmate who would’ve just heard my intense climax. Thank goodness it was her!

“Oh jeez, Lupe! I was wondering what happened to you.”

“Sorry if I scared you, but I had a feeling it was you over there. There was no way any girl would feel that great from using the toilet!”

“Ha ha. I guess I wasn’t careful enough to stifle myself.”

“I bet they heard you from the cafeteria! I guess you really enjoyed being exposed, huh?”

“A little, but most of it was due to these–”

I threw the coat over the wall, and she caught it easily enough.

“You see those pads in the chest area? They were pressed up against my boobs, and they caused some very strange yet wonderful feelings. I don’t know how they work, but Debra sure knows what makes me feel good!”

“What’s all this I hear about feeling good? Did you little sluts like what I just made you do?”

Debra had been listening! I wasn’t sure how to respond. I couldn’t be sure if she heard me before, so if I denied it, she might punish me further, but if I did tell her, she might think I liked doing this sort of thing.

“Um I didn’t enjoy what you did to me at all! But I think Susie might have!”

“Lupe!”

“So, it was you who was making all that noise earlier?”

“You heard that?”

“Of course. And so did a bunch of guys that followed you. We were out in the hall when you, how can I put this? When you experienced a higher degree of satisfaction.”

“Oh no. So everyone knows?”

“Yep, and I have more good news.”

“What?”

“Those mysterious pads that were pressed against your titties were coated in a special chemical formula I’ve been working on. It makes you nerves more sensitive, which would cause increased pleasure when applied to erogenous zones. I’ve been experimenting on it myself. It seems to last a day if it was in constant contact with you for about 10 seconds. It’s a really potent chemical, but it has to be applied with a cloth of some kind being pressed onto the area of choice. If I sprayed it or just wiped on, it would evaporate too quickly to take effect. I tried applying it for a minute, and it lasted a month! I was too afraid of what might happen if I applied it for over a minute, so I took the compound to the science lab. The professor in charge ran some tests on it, and he told me that if it was applied for five minutes, the effects could be permanent! I couldn’t resist testing it on you when this little opportunity arose! I hope you weren’t wearing that coat for too long. But if you did, I’d like to know how this turns out!”

“Wait un minuto. You said you tested this on yourself, and it lasted a month? How come we never saw or heard you doing anything that would prove that?”

“Well, you see, I applied it to my crotch. Masturbating became a little boring for me, so I used my brain power to invent something that would make it better. Needless to say, it works! The only problem was that the effects last too long. Like I said before, my last experiment had the effects stick with me for a month. Throughout that month, anything that came into contact with it would automatically make me climax. I found that out when I put on my panties one morning. Thankfully, no one suspected anything, but I had to figure out a way to get through the entire month without anything touching me there. Since it was summer, we were out of school, and skirts were okay to wear. I just chose to wear loose skirts without anything else underneath. It worked perfectly, but I had to walk everywhere because I was afraid that the vibrations from riding in a car would be too much for me, and bike riding was out because the seat would rub me the wrong/right way. But other than that, everything was fine. Hey, Susie’s been real quiet so far. Let’s hear what she has to say about all this.”

“I think I had that coat on too long.”

“What makes you say that, amiga?”

“Well, I think it took about 2 minutes to get to the table with our trays, another minute to go over to Debra, another to go to the trash can, and at least another to run in here! I hope this won’t make it permanent! You’re right about everything so far, Debra! I’ve been lightly touching my breasts, and it’s causing me to become aroused again! There must be something that can help me!”

“I’m sorry, Susie. There’s nothing I can do. It’s still experimental, but at least I get to have some fun with you first!”

“You pendejo! How can you do this to an innocent chica? More importantly, to MY chica?!”

“Whoa there, Sancho Panza. I wasn’t the one who left the coat on too long, and I wasn’t the one that took forever completing the task. If Susie had done either of those, she wouldn’t be in the predicament she’s now in.”

“Now what do I do? I can’t wear that coat anymore, Lupe definitely doesn’t want to wear it now, and I have a new problem to boot! How am I gonna keep from exposing myself if I can’t have anything touching my chest?”

“Oh, I’ll think of something.”

“Well think fast! My breathing is making my boobs move, which doesn’t help my situation at all!”

“Do you think we could wash it off?”

“Hello? I had it for a month. I tried washing it every day. It doesn’t help!”

“I guess I have no choice but to go topless.”

“Why don’t we see how you react to different fabrics? I don’t want my best friend humiliating herself!”

“Hey, you didn’t say a word of Spanish in that whole sentence.”

“I only use it when I’m comfortable. In intense situations, I speak fluent English. It’s weird.”

“Will somebody get me something to wear, please?”

“I’ll be right back with Lupe’s top. You can try it on and see how it feels.”

After she left, I couldn’t figure out how to feel. I was relieved that I would be able to wear something, but I was afraid of what it might do to me. I was happy for my friend sticking up for me, but I felt guilty for making her a part of this. I could only just stare at my boobs as they got firmer and my nipples got stiffer as I got more and more aroused. I really hoped that this wasn’t permanent! I don’t even want this to last another minute, let alone another month or even more!

Before I could compose myself, Debra came back.

“Here you go, my firm-breasted comrade!”

She flung the shirt over the door, and I had to jump to get it. When I landed, my boobs flopped around, and almost made my knees buckle from the amazing feelings they were giving me. I put on the shirt, and immediately felt some moisture *down below*, but nothing too drastic. It was very loose on me, though. Whenever I moved, the shirt would rub my breasts and do unspeakable things to my body. Debra then threw over one of her shirts, which were tighter. The added pressure didn’t help much, but it did keep my boobs from bouncing all over the place. Since my boobs weren’t moving around much, the shirt didn’t rub against them, and the pressure didn’t cause hardly any arousal. The only problem I have with this shirt is that it just barely covered my breasts. But it’s great that it was tight enough so I won’t expose myself if I lift both my arms over my head. I think we found a winner!

“The tight shirt’s better!”

“Okay, so just keep it on. Taking it off might send you over the edge.”

“Okay, but what else am I going to wear?”

“I knew you’d say that, so I brought Lupe’s skirt as well. You’ll see that I modified it as well.”

I got out of the stall, and Debra handed me the skirt. Lupe’s skirt was thin and light, but Debra had made it very short. Of course, Lupe has bigger hips than me, and her waist is also bigger. Since the waist was too big for me, I had to let the skirt sit on my hips, which with the short t-shirt, completely exposed my midriff and came dangerously close to exposing my ass and pussy. It’s a good thing she wears her skirts at her waist instead of letting it sit on her hips like some girls I know. Wait, did I just call my pleasure place a pussy? What’s happening to me?

At least I was covered. The skirt, which now sat on my hips, came down to just a little bit above the knee. But I must say that even though I was covered, this was the most risqué outfit I’ve ever worn! I actually started to envy Lupe for she had an entire coat covering her!

“Well, I think it’s time you girlies went to class. I wouldn’t want to make you late for your big reveal, Susie!”

I decided not to say anything back to her, but instead went to Lupe’s stall, and we left to go to our next class. But when I opened the door to leave, I didn’t expect to see the hall completely packed! And what’s even worse is that they were all waiting for me! I don’t know if they had heard everything we said in there, but I didn’t have to wait long for an answer.

“HEY, THERE SHE IS!!!!! HER TITS ARE SUPER-SENSITIVE NOW!!!  LET”S HAVE FUN WITH HER!!!!!”

I could have killed whoever said that! Unfortunately, I had no idea who it was other than it was a guy. They all came closer to me, and there was a split second where I could have turned around and went back into the safety of the restroom, but I was too shocked to move. Suddenly, my chest was being grabbed from every angle, and I wasn’t able to fight all of them off! They were squeezing, poking, and pinching them everywhere, which of course made me weak at the knees. Some lucky guys were able to rub and pinch my nipples, which sent shivers down my spine.

After the first few guys had a feel, I felt myself pulled into the group of them, and the touching got worse. My mind was flooded with the feelings that their touches were causing. My eyes glazed over, and I couldn’t control myself. Their groping was making it harder for me to get a hold of the situation, and I felt myself heading towards another climax (my second of the day). I was being passed from person to person all the way down the hall. At this point, I wasn’t sure if they were grabbing me through the shirt or if they had removed it completely. My mind could only focus on the intense arousal that the situation was causing.

After a couple of minutes of their groping, I couldn’t take it anymore and started to touch myself. Since everyone was occupied with my upper body, I concentrated on my lower extremities. I slowly pushed my hand underneath my skirt, and began to massage my now engorged clit. OOOHHH, It felt so good! I felt like I was floating on air, but then I realized, I WAS! The crowd had picked me up, but had me lying face-down so that they could still feel my breasts. I didn’t pay much attention to where they were taking me, but that I desperately wanted to relieve the pressure that seemed to be increasing with every second! What I did realize, however, was that someone must have told them where my next class was, and the crowd was slowly pushing me over there!

I started to work harder to reach my climax before they got me to my classroom. I didn’t want them to push me in there with my hands between my legs! Although, it seems that most of the students already had at least touched most of me anyway, so what’s a few more? I began to wonder how naughty it would be if I did enter the classroom still touching myself. The thought of all those students plus the teacher just made me grow closer to the inevitable. I decided to think about it more so that I could reach my orgasm before I got to the door. I was getting very close to it now (the door and my orgasm). I was vigorously trying to finish when it finally happened!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!”

It seemed to last forever, and I didn’t want it to stop! I kept rubbing with all the strength that I had left. It was glorious! I couldn’t believe I was able to not just repeat the intensity, but also surpass it! I was riding wave after wave of ecstasy, and was in Heaven!

“Um, how nice of you to come *ahem* in, Miss Cooper.”

SHIT!!!!!!

I looked around. I saw that I was sitting on the floor just inside the classroom. My shirt was hanging around my neck, my skirt was flipped up, my love juices were on the floor, and EVERYONE was staring at me!! Including Mr. Windsor, the teacher!!

I must’ve had a look of terror on my face because Mr. Windsor felt he had to comfort me.

“Um, don’t worry, Miss Cooper. I’m sure you didn’t mean to enter the classroom like you did.”

That didn’t help me at all. I was still awestruck at my current predicament. I didn’t know how much they had seen, but I guess it doesn’t matter now. They’ve seen everything I’ve got, and there’s nothing that I can do to change that. The problem I now had was if I could put my shirt back on without sending me over the edge again.

I slowly got up and straightened my skirt out. I held my hands in front of my boobs without touching them, so I wouldn’t get aroused again.

“Miss Cooper, sit down and put your shirt back on! If you want them out in the open, then just let them hang.”

That lecherous bastard! He really wanted me to attend class topless! But I wasn’t sure what to do now. I really don’t want to get aroused right now, but I had to cover my boobs. I decided to take the lesser of two evils and put the shirt back on. I very carefully slid it over my breasts, but I guess everyone else thought I was going slow to prolong my exposure. The things people said seemed to either be derogatory or demeaning.

“Hey, slut! If you like showing off your body so much, why even wear clothes?!”

“Will you marry me?”

“Tramp!”

“Would you give me a blow job?”

“Bitch!”

“Can I touch your tits?”

“Whore!”

Whatever they said, I just stood there and took it. Putting the shirt on made my nipples painfully erect, and I felt myself get hotter. I fought it all back as I found a seat. It was in front of Connie. She was a bit of a class clown. Making jokes about the teacher’s lectures, poking fun at other students, and just being a grade A bitch. No one ever sat in front of her because they were afraid of what she might do to them. I heard that she gave the person sitting in front of her a wedgie, then glued the underwear to the seat, so they couldn’t leave without removing their underwear. And if that wasn’t bad enough, she would then grab your arms, tie them behind the seat, and pour fire ants down the front of your shirt. Down your pants if it was a guy. The teachers wouldn’t report anything she did for they feared what she might do to them.

Since I only had two items of clothing on, I didn’t know what to expect. After I sat down, she leaned over to whisper in my ear.

“I know why you don’t want that shirt to touch your tits. If it makes you that uncomfortable, why not just take it off?”

Before I could answer, she produced a small knife about an inch long.

“Okay, slut. Put your hands behind the chair and try not to make a sound.”

Needless to say, I obeyed. She then took some duct tape and bound my wrists so I couldn’t get free. She then started to cut the t-shirt off me. I whimpered a little, and she slapped my face, and continued on her task. Once the shirt was off completely, she gave me 2 pieces of scrap about 2 inches in diameter and directed me to tape them to my nipples. She freed my hands and I did as she asked. She then left me alone for the remainder of the period.
© Copyright 2012 Ewong (ewong247 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1901680-Susies-Story-part-1