*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1901750-Love-Cheating-and-Lies
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Drama · #1901750
Read and you will find out.
A boy and girl were arguing one day over nothing.



Boy: I freaking love you! Okay!?

Girl: Maybe I freaking love you back! How about that?

Boy: *Grabs the girls hand* I can't hold back how I feel. I have loved you since the day I glanced over and seen your gorgeous face. You.. You're one of a kind. I have tried to find someone like you, but it is just impossible. You're irreplaceable.

Girl: Do you really mean all of that? Because I love you and I don't want to go another day fighting over nothing.

Boy: Be mine and I will prove to you I mean every little word I say to you.

Girl:

*Wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him* Of course I will be your's.



They stayed together for one whole year.

One night at a party, it was HUGE, everyone was wasted. The girl couldn't go out, but the boy could. He went to the party. While at the party he sees his ex girlfriend. They end up talking and he begins to think he has feelings for her still.



Ex: So, you know I still like you right?

Boy: The more we talk the more I want you back.

Ex: *Kisses him*

Boy: *pulls away fast* What are....



As the boy goes to scream at his ex he realizes his girlfriend escaped her home just to see him. She just so happened to arrive at the wrong time.



Girl: How could you!? I love you and this is how you treat me!? You promised me forever!!

Boy: Baby, she kissed me. Please believe me. I love you and you are my forever.

Girl: I can't trust you..

Boy: Please, Baby, let me explain.



The girl walked off crying. The boy ran after her while his ex just stood there with a smirk on her face. Like it was all a part of her plan.



The boy walked back to the room where is ex was after not being able to find his girlfriend.



Boy: That kiss was a mistake! I thought I had something for you, but that girl, my girlfriend, that just ran out of this room is the only one I want to kiss and the one I want to be with. You mean nothing to me! Never speak a word to me again.

Ex: Yeah, we will see how long it last now.

Boy: What was this? Just a plan for you to break her and I up because I am with her and you can't stand it?

Ex: You're not so dumb after all.

Boy: Just because you are unhappy doesn't mean you can ruin it for every one else.



The boy walked out the room and slammed the door.

He went looking for her again.. He was so worried and couldn't find her anywhere. Then, he remembered where her favorite spot was. Up on the mountains where they had their first date. He ran as fast as he could to get to her. He slowly approached her when he got there.



Boy: Please just let me explain.

Girl: You have 5 minutes.

Boy: She showed up at the party and we got to talking. All the feelings I had for her came rushing back. She kissed me and I pulled away fast. I realized that what I thought I felt for her was lust.

Girl: Why would you even talk to her? Why would you even go to the party in the first place knowing I wouldn't be there?

Boy: Baby, I don't know. It was the stupidest and biggest mistake I have ever made. I love you and you're the only one I want to be with.. Please forgive me..

Girl: *Crying* I forgive you, but I don't trust you.



From that day on the boy worked on gaining her trust back. They were doing just fine. He never spoke another word to any other girl except their daughter. They were living together and had a family of their own. They were happy as could be.



© Copyright 2012 DayDreamer (raelynn123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1901750-Love-Cheating-and-Lies