*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1902296-Kiras-Birthday-Surprise-Part-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ewong
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1902296
Kira's Birthday ends with her attending her party in her Birthday Suit!
Part 17

After the flash went off, I looked to see where those snipping sounds came from. My view drifted downward and I saw my naked body! Tara and Shelly must have cut the strings holding my clothes on just as my mom took the picture! I looked around for the remnants of my outfit, but couldn’t find them anywhere. Tara and Shelly also were nowhere to be found. My mom looked surprised at my sudden state of undress.

“What happened to your clothes?”

“I don’t know. Did you see where Tara and Shelly went?”

“Sorry, I didn’t. They were in the picture, but right as you looked down, they just walked off. Let’s not let your nakedness spoil the party. Let’s have Jackie take her picture with you now.”

“Are you sure that’s a good idea? Our relatives are going to see these pictures of me in all my glory.”

“Well, you are 18 now, and that means it’s legal for adults to see your naked body. I mean, it is your birthday, and what better way to celebrate it than in your Birthday Suit? Come on. Live a little. I would have killed to have a body like that and your courage at your age.”

“Okay. Since you put it that way, I can’t really refuse.”

We found Jackie chasing after Tara and Shelly, who still had my clothes.

“Don’t worry about it, Jackie. I’m okay with being naked. Heck, that outfit never really covered me anyway.”

“You’re right, but if you’re gonna be naked, so am I.”

She stripped off then and there. My mom was stunned.

“You girls really do have a bond that is stronger than friendship. I guess this means that you two really do love each other. And I couldn’t be prouder.”

“Wow, thanks Mom!”

“Yeah. I don’t think my parents would react the same way when I tell them.”

“Okay, girls. Enough chit-chat. I need to take your picture.”

Mom took a step back and Jackie and I stood next to each other with a hand around the other’s waist. After the picture was taken, Mom walked with me to the other attendees and had me take a picture with each and every one of them. My nakedness started to feel comfortable and I no longer felt exposed. With Jackie and my mom rooting for me, it was hard not to feel accepted.

The rest of the party went smoothly with me still birthday suit bare. We had cake, and then I bid good-bye to all the guests as they left. Tara and Shelly somehow evaded me and I didn’t see them at all after the picture was taken. They were my friends and I was a little worried about them, but I had a long day and was ready to get some rest. Just before I got inside, my mom came over to me and next to her was Jackie.

“I know your father will flip when I tell him what I’m gonna tell you.”

“What is it Mom?”

“Since you and Jackie are consenting adults, and it being your birthday, I’m letting Jackie spend the night with you. I’ve already called her parents and they’re fine with it. It’s a good thing Jackie didn’t tell them about you and her being together yet or they might have came and got her themselves.”

“You don’t mind at all? I mean, we might make some noises that could make you uncomfortable.”

“I’m sure it’ll only be your father that will be slightly uncomfortable with it. With both our doors closed, it’s almost impossible to hear anyone. I’m absolutely positive that it will be just fine, sweetheart.”

Jackie gave me a big hug and we raced upstairs to my bedroom. What followed was the best birthday present I could have asked for. As I drifted off to sleep, I had to wonder what happened to Tara and Shelley.

Epilogue:

In the shadows of a neighboring backyard, Tara and Shelly cowered behind a line of bushes. Both were naked as the day they were born.

“I can’t believe Kira’s father would be so angry. Did you, Shelly?”

“Well, we did sort of embarrass her at her own party, but I didn’t think he’d strip us and toss my car keys into this yard. Now are you gonna look for them, or keep dwelling on how embarrassing this is?”

Shelly must have talked a little too loud as the light above the back door had illuminated and an old man stumbled out onto the grass.

“What do you crazy girls think you’re doing? This is private property! Get out of here before I call the cops!”

Neither of the girls knew if he knew of their nakedness as they were mostly hidden. They didn’t want to take the chance so they quickly sprinted away, leaving the keys and, in the cover of night, slowly made their way home.

The End
© Copyright 2012 Ewong (ewong247 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1902296-Kiras-Birthday-Surprise-Part-3