*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903113-Guardian-of-Peace
Rated: E · Sample · Action/Adventure · #1903113
This is just a start out what I hope to be a book, something I dreamt up.
Guardian of Peace




         My name is Oliana Ovine Princes of the Beasts of man. Our gift marked us as a beast less than mankind. Our trans-formation from human to spiritual beasts left us abandoned until my father took up a peace treaty of promise, “When the time arises my first child will come and with them the offering of peace and acceptance. Until then we will take to the Sicou mountain ranges and leave mankind to their views. I pray someday that peace can come to all races alike and different one day to finally resign under peace and acceptance of each other.” Seldom since has any form of mankind visited our small nation of Beasts of man.

         It has always been so easy living behind the walls of my father’s palace here in the mountains of Sicou. Peace is our deity and what makes this my home the most. Much time has passed me since last any human has ever taken interest in our kind, however, my heart has never beat since the last encounter with man. When he left I had never known his name, never known if ever again we would play, since then I have waited each night looking out to the human’s civilization. Each night like murder on the inside waiting to see him again. To ride into our nation upon a midnight steed draped in our nations colors of silver light, and cherry blossom pink, our symbols of peace. Always waiting to look upon his shadowy hair and ocean covered eyes filled with peace and acceptance, skin of milk light and soft as a peach fresh from a healthy tree.

         “Oliana that’s not fare ah-aha!” Young boy’s voice.
         “A-he-he sooo a-he-he!” Young girl’s voice.
         
         “Why must it continue to echo within my minds walls, can’t you see it beckons me to leave to go out to abandon my only home. Please no more I cannot continue to lie here each night in wishes that are dreams. Deity please bring me to him or him to me where we might be the start of real peace. Just let us be once more I beg of you bring to us peace once more.” My prayer each night for 12 years since I was six years of age has and always will be to someday reunite with him and mankind alike.
         
         “Ah doing your prayer again Princess Ovine, do not fear time young mistress. It has a way of leading us onto destinies paved paths of decisions and unity when best suited for us. No need to rush what is to come, please lie down for rest our Deity will deliver you when destiny is ready for you.” Calimi whispers from my bedrooms entrance.

         “Yes of course, Calimi you are correct as always.” I turn to face Calimi’s radiant smile, always she has been here for me as a mother would be. Her hair shimmers with our Deity’s blessing of silver light, her mark we are so well known for gracing her right shoulder in silver pools of spirals and crystallizing flakes. She is wise like her spiritual animal guides her to be the Owl of Sicou, blessed with our Deity’s gift of flight and wisdom.

         “Princess Ovine, do not worry so much on the future ahead I can see it in your eyes you are still focused on your prayer. Lie down tonight and know that each coming day is a step closer to that prayer.” Calimi waves me over to my bed undraping my body and wrapping me beneath my covers.

         “Calimi how are you so patient we live without aging in form and are branded a demons work by our Allies?” I whisper feeling my blood cool over with frost for the known hatred humans bring against us.

         “Princess- Oliana you must not allow those feelings to best you. After all, my dear you are our warrior of peace so do not lose hope in the humans that scorn us. One day when the time comes peace and acceptance will come. And you my dear will be at the head of it all.” Calimi leans over and pecks my forehead leaving a warm embracive feeling in my heart and slumber over takes me.
© Copyright 2012 Lotussyn (lotussyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903113-Guardian-of-Peace