*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903192-My-escape
by Micki
Rated: E · Chapter · Drama · #1903192
The beginning of a true love story
I couldn't help feel warm around him. He made me happy and for the first time I was afraid to lose someone. Now I knew I was undeniably in love with Bernard.

"No Bernard stop! Calm down!" I hear John and Joseph yell as they try to hold Bernard back. "Hey what's up with Bernard?" I ask Reggie "Uh I don't know but I guess it's something bad because joseph said he wants to fight Brandon." He replies unsure of himself. "Oh." I simply say turning around walking into class wondering why he would want to fight his best friend. Then a few minutes later I hear "Oh my gosh rosa you kissed Brandon on the bus?!" from nelly as she walks up to me shocked. "No. One of the girls on the bus thought we kissed, but he just laid his head against mine." Is that what it's all about a rumor? "Yeah. Are you sure you didn't kiss Brandon because Bernard looks pretty pissed."
"Yes I'm sure. Joseph just didn't come talk to me or brandon before he told him."
"Oh. I'm sorry." she says trying to comfort me.
"Don't worry it's fine I'll work everything out later." I explain ending the conversation and thinking to myself "What have I gotten myself into?"
As minutes tick slowly by I can only think of how I'm going to fix everything but right now there weren't many options.
© Copyright 2012 Micki (micki410 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903192-My-escape