*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903357-True-Life
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1903357
Seeming like the most perfect girl doesn't always mean she is perfect on the inside.
Secret Life Intro


Being a teenage isn’t what it’s cracked up to be. Movies and books completely cover up what being a teenager is really about. It’s rough, parents think “Oh they are going to be fine.” Hah, what a lie. There are bullies, bullied, populars, nerds, geeks, nobodies, jocks, losers, Mexicans, Asians, weird people, suck ups, wannabe’s, inbetweens, and the black group. Each group is different in so many ways. The bullies are usually the jocks, but let me tell you something. There is always, I mean ALWAYS that one bully who isn’t a jock. Just a big fat ugly bully, who picks on kids just because he has a rough time at home. Populars, jeesh there is always that one girl a ton of people think is nice, but she really is an ass. There are nerds, who are usually the computer wiz kind of people. Geeks, are usually the book nerds. Nobodies, usually the people who don’t like to talk to other people and are always alone. Jocks, usually the super hot jerk guys. Losers, the type of people nobody likes. Mexicans, only because they think they have to stick together. Asians, only because there aren’t much asians in the school. Weird people, usually people who aren’t afraid to be themselves. Suck ups, always the teachers pet, also kind of loud when it comes to talking. Wannabe’s, they try to be in the “ Popular group “ when truth is, no one likes them. Inbetweens, the type of people to know everybody and hang out with everybody. Then finally the black group, these girls are just cruel in so many ways. Every school has this group, it’s a plain simple fact. Also being a teen is about worrying about what you wear or that guy or girl that you’re absolutely obsessed with, but finally just trying to fit in. Every school has that “Dream boy”, “Dream girl”, and the “Cutest couple”. When the truth is the “Custest couple” looks like shit. Dream boy and girl, are just assholes to everyone. All because in this world today, all anyone cares about it looks, or how nice an ass a girl has. Society is all backwards, and us teens have to put up with it. I know all this because I’m a teen. My name is Sky and this is my story.
© Copyright 2012 AlternativeLife (robint at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903357-True-Life