*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903631-Til-All-are-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1903631
Skyquake and Dreadwing meet up in the Well of the All Spark
It was warm, and nothing hurt. His optics flickered on, suddenly remembering what had happened. Megatron had killed him.He let that traitor Starscream live.



Dreadwing sighed, looking around the plain room. Where was he, anyways? He had expected his final resting place to be a bit nicer. Outside the room, he heard two sets of foot steps.



“He should be in this room.” A deep, but gentle voice had said.



“Would it be okay if he moved in with me?”



The second voice had Dreadwing up and pressing his helm against the door. It couldn’t be..



He found himself on the floor moments later, looking up at the two bots. The first was.. Well, godlike. Frame a bright, luminous white and silver optics to match. The second, just who he had thought. It was like looking in a mirror, aside from the colours.



“Hey..” his spark twin offered a servo and helped him up, “it’s been a while, Brother.”



The blue twin searched his brother’s face, looking for anything that proved he was still mad at him for what had happened before the war. The way they had left each other was terrible, and Dreadwing thought about it nearly every day. Thankfully, the only expression, the only feeling through their bond was extreme happiness, and love.



“S-Skyke…”



The twin’s embraced, sparks beating together, feeling nothing but love through their bond, and enjoying the feeling of being whole again.



“I’ve missed you so much.” They said at the same time.



Maybe death wasn’t so bad.

© Copyright 2012 Metalkicker (metalkicker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903631-Til-All-are-One