*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903663-Just-friends
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1903663
Erotic short story
Picking up the phone for the 4th time that evening Carrie thumbed through the contacts list until she located Dans name. Finger hovering over the call button before tossing the phone down in frustration.
She had met Dan a few months earlier at a works seminar and the attraction between them had been instant. He'd shook her hand on introduction and it had felt like lightening shooting through her whole body. He'd felt it too, she had known from the way he looked down at her and held her gaze just a moment to long. All evening she had felt him watching her. There eyes had met numerous times throughout the meal and as soon as the speeches had been done he'd deliberately hunted her out. Finding her at the bar he'd whispered in her ear "you know you want it as much as me, grab my hand if you fancy living dangerously, She'd grasped his hand and laughing they had snuck off to a quiet office. That was the first time they had experienced each other. Hot frantic and desperate on an office desk. Not even removing her panties he'd just pushed them to one side. The sex had been mind blowing for them both hard and deep yet erotic and sensual
They had met numerous times since. Never socially, always just for sex. Their careers and schedules didn't allow for relationships but both had high sex drives and an animalistic desire.
Grabbing the phone before she could think twice she hit dial on his number. It was answered almost immediately, as though he was awaiting her.
"Are you free" she whispered
"I am, where and when?
"The bench at the entrance to Greyling woods, 30 minutes" her voice wavering as she replied
"I'll be there, waiting" and he rang off.

Staring at her flushed reflection in the mirror she realised she hadn't given herself much time to prepare, impulse took over and stripping off all her clothes she grabbed her mac from by the door . The energy and anticipation roared through her body as she stepped out onto the street. A cool evening breeze blew up beneath her mac. Cooling and fanning her already hot and throbbing pussy. Her breast bounced gently as she moved rubbing the nipples against the fabric of the mac, hardening them to a peak with the delightfully intense feeling.

The park was not far to walk but with every step her arousal seamed to heighten, knowing why she was going and playing scenarios out in her mind. Never before had she gone out without clothes and she felt a sense of freedom and exhilaration.

Entering the park Carrie could see Dan was already there waiting for her, a tingle ran down her spine. Saying nothing she reached down for his hand pulling him to his feet and guiding him slowly into the woods.
The evening was beginning to descend. The air cooling as the light turned to dusk and inside the woods it was blackness. Stopping for a moment Carrie unbuttoned her mac watching Dans eyes grow wide at the sight of her naked flesh so pale against the scarlet red of the fabric.
Amazement in his eyes at the realisation she was totally nude under that coat. She fastened the sash and raced deeper into the woods laughing as Dan followed behind. Hearing his heavy footsteps drawing closer Carrie turned and glanced behind her and flashed him a great smile. Her foot caught on a tree root, tripping her and propelling her forward flat onto the ground. In a flash Dan was at her side, he gently rolled her onto her back. Coat fully opening as he did. Her milky white flesh smeared with the darkness of the soil.
"I'm fine" she laughed gently as he stared down at her.
"Let me be the judge of that" he retorted as his hands swiftly began to feel her ankles .. Rotating each before hands deftly began moving up first one leg and then the other. Sliding up her thighs she sighed loudly as the passion built within her at his touch. Rising higher his hands brushed the naked flesh of her now throbbing pussy lips. Desperate for his touch her back arched, this time it was Dans turn to chuckle as be felt her need and desire grow to match his own. Determined not to succumb yet his hands rose higher over the soft flesh of her abdomen to the round fullness of her breast. Her dark nipples pert and erect .. Just desperate to be sucked, tasted and nibbled. Firm hands skimmed them and slid down her arms.
"Dan, please, I'm fine" she begged
He knew she was, perfectly fine but he was enjoying the tease, she had teased him, arriving here naked except her coat and now it was his turn. Swiftly and with ease he straddled her body, he could feel his hard cock straining against the fabric of his jeans, desperate for release. He knew by the look in her eyes that she felt it to, nestled there against her.
Grabbing her wrists and holding them tight he bought his mouth down hard on hers, tasting her, exploring. His tongue dancing with hers. The passion and need overwhelmed them both. Keeping a grip on her wrists and pinning her down with his weight he tortured her body with his tongue. Kissing the nape of her neck, nibbling her ears. Leaving trails hot wet sweet kisses down to her breast. Taking each nipple in turn he rolled his tongue around its hardness creating a sensitivity that was driving her wild.
"Dan, please" breathlessly she begged.
"Please what, tell me what you want Carrie, ask me, tell me, beg me"
"You!! I want you. Want to feel your naked flesh against mine. Want to touch you, taste you, feel your hard cock thrusting deep inside me. I want you right here and now"
Stunned by her frankness Dan released her wrists
"Here and now?" He enquired "you sure"
"Yes" her hands reached up slowly unbuttoning his shirt. Exposing his naked torso to the now cold night air. Hands roaming freely over the warm flesh. He felt so good, toned firm abs down his flat stomach to the waistband of his trousers. Deftly she unfastened them, sliding them downwards along with his boxers. His hard cock sprang free of its confines. A magnificent sight to her eyes. Her hands moved instinctively to it. Taking its length into both hands. Shudders ran down Dans body as her ice cold hands cupped his hot throbbing cock. Sitting forward she lowered her mouth closer. Hot breath warming where her hands had touched. Mouth encompassing the whole length of her cock she cupped his balls gently rubbing them as she built a rhythm with her mouth. Feeling him twitch and harden inside her. His hands entwined into her hair and he pulled gently.
Wanting more, so much more he gripped her shoulders and pushed her back onto the ground. Her naked body astounded him. Lowering his mouth to her nipples he sucked and nibbled. His cock hard and erect nestled against her pussy. He could feel her moisture on him. The heat radiated from it making his cock throb harder. Her hands slid up and down her back, digging her nails in as she did, the feeling was amazing. Raising his buttocks he slowly, inch by inch push his cock deeper and deeper into her. Both bodies tensing and clenching at the power of the moment.
Using the moment to her advantage Carrie used her weight and skill to force Dan over onto his back and she took the dominant position astride him. His cock still hard inside her she began gathering a pace. The cold night air cooling their bodies as beads of sweat formed on them both. Dan slid his hands between her thighs as she rode him hard, in the darkness he found her clitoris and slowly, teasing her he rubbed in small circular motion. He listened as her moans became louder, shattering the silence. Feeling her muscles tightening around his cock he increased pressure and pace on the small bud protruding out. Carries back arched as her head flew back and her hair spewed loose down her back.
"Don't stop, please don't stop"
she begged as her convulsions began and the orgasm consumed her entire body, loosing her senses for a moment, screaming his name, her pussy clenched and contracted around his cock. Milking it with her pussy.
Senses retuning she grabbed his hands. Pinning them down on the damp earth and regained control. Trailing hot kisses over his chest as her silky wet pussy ground him hard. Desperate to make him cum she rubbed her breasts over him nipples hard pushing into his damp flesh. His tensing body told her how close he was. Licking her finger and Sliding a hand behind she probed his bottom gently. Delicately and slowly pushing her finger inside as still she slid her wet pussy up and down on his cock.
Dan could hold back no Longer and with her finger in his bum and her tight wet silky pussy wrapped tightly around his cock. He twitched and throbbed spurting his hot cum deep inside her. The release so strong, so powerful and intense it shock his whole body and took his breath away.
Carrie collapsed next to him on the cold damp earth, their breathing heavy and ragged. Exhausted and spent.
"Your amazing Carrie, you know that don't you? But next time - and there will be a next time, you will pay for teasing me tonight"
Staring deep into his eyes
"I look forward to it, bet you can't top that though " she replied
© Copyright 2012 crazylady (crazykaren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903663-Just-friends