*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903789-Life-as-They-Know-It-chapter2
by 54
Rated: E · Novel · Emotional · #1903789
Story of a 12 year old boy who decides to challenge life.
                                                        CHAPTER 2-About Life





"Eric. Eric? Eric!"

the roar of the class teacher blew off Eric's dream which he saw as he slept in class. In the elementary children could sleep undisturbed in middle of a class however , Hillturn Hamerton wasn't a school for children like Eric , who believed in dreams rather than life and who enjoyed freedom more than being under continuous supervision .

"Mr. Smith!"the teacher shouted "I suppose your parents don't pay us to provide you with sleep" he said as he walked slowly towards Eric who still rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"Sorry Sir" he said in a tone softer that clouds , but the sweet voice of the the 12 year old could not melt the stone hearten teacher . Mr.Jonathan , as he was called , pulled Eric's ear as he held him up to his feet.

"Get out of the class and i still want your homework done till tomorrow...........don't write your dream on the answer sheet" laughed the 40 year old professor as the students of the class accompanied his little laugh though they hadn't found anything funny in what Mr.Jonathan said.



Little Eric had never been in the same situation ever as in elementary the students were his support and the teachers his guardians. A little drop of tear dropped from his eyes as he wiped it off , for he could face no further embarrassment .



He simply got out of the room leaving behind roars of laughter and a sad note.

This was the kind of thing he had to face everyday in school since he had joined it . A hundred times he had cried , a thousand times he had complained and  a million times he had tried to avoid going to school.

His complains had been left unheard and his tries to avoid going to school were simply ignored , why would office-going parents waste their time for listening to their child's funny excuses for not going to school instead of concentrating on their work.



At 4 in the evening Eric returned to his house and dumped his bag on the floor as he threw his anger on the ground. Food was kept in the microwave and a note was hung on the refrigerator saying that Eric's mom was going to be late due to work. Eric simply stared at it and walked to his room and switched on his play station , the only thing that could freshen him up after school was shooting at people or maybe blowing off cars in the virtual world . No one could keep a control on his life in there...
© Copyright 2012 54 (s54hivamhora at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903789-Life-as-They-Know-It-chapter2