*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1904198-Train-in-a-Train
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Miles
Rated: E · Monologue · Other · #1904198
I wrote this, when i was returning from my first solo-travel.
Train in a Train


It all started with story titled “ON SEEING THE 100% PERFECT GIRL ONE BEAUTIFUL APRIL MORNING”. The plot of the story was a simple one- A boy walked past a 100% perfect girl and expressed his feelings to her, girl also felt the same, they talked for some time and then decided to test their love, so both went separate way thinking one day they will meet again. Accidentally both lost their memories and on meeting could not recognize each other.

I would have ignored the story in any other circumstances, because I was traveling alone the story made me think of my 100% perfect girl.

As a rule I always start with understanding of each word in the question. I started with “100% perfect”. First thing came in my mind was, how something can be 100% and perfect. I mean nothing around me is perfect, even the laws by scientist are not applicable under all circumstances. On other hand human circumstances tend to change from time to time, this means a perfect girl today may not be perfect tomorrow. I thought, at least I can define the qualities of a 100% perfect I would like today. To my disappointment I could not think of any so I decided to read book of psychology I had brought.

By coincidence I started theories of Freud. He suggested that a person may be attracted to other as a result of an underlying desire. For example; a man chooses women who look like his mother because he desires to be dependent, like he used to be on his mother. In other case he explained how first born and last born is most likely to be successfully married.

Sometimes coincidence happens one after other, the man sitting opposite me who was also alone started conversation with me, since I wanted to go back to what I was thinking I didn’t show much interest, by replying to his most question by just nodding. I don’t know how conversation turned but he started telling me about his marriage. He proudly said that he told his wife before marriage that she will serve him drinks and also eat non vegetarian food which she didn’t used to do before and then started advising me about how one must always keep his wife in control.

Can it be that they are perfect for each other, he want to control her and she wants him to (she had chance to say no to him before marriage).There were a lot of other questions in my mind like “If nature follows survival of fittest why has it made women physically weak when she has to endure more pain”. To be frank I couldn’t answer any.

Now comes the part where I think I got one possible answer to 100% PERFECT GIRL question.

Even though I didn’t get any answers, I was quite satisfied and to some extent proud. This was all because of questions, made me think, what if one aspect of the women I want resembles to a question, a question that throws another question more mysterious than the last, when we are on the verge of answering it,aha there will never be a dull moment in life. Every being is most happy when he works on his purpose, tiger hunt, birds hunt(by flying) and humans learn.

I may never know why I like her because a life time will be a fraction for it, but if she is a question I will never be able to answer, let me rephrase, a question I will never be able to answer completely,but how will I know I like her initially?

Answer is by feeling, question comes from within you and you can always feel the strength of it.This also means that all you get is one chance or one can always be like the man i met in the train.
© Copyright 2012 Miles (prateek_a at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1904198-Train-in-a-Train