*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1904479-Relationship-Warranty
by Medz
Rated: 13+ · Article · Comedy · #1904479
The title says it all...
You know how sometimes appliances breakdown the moment the warranty expires? Some relationships are exactly like that. The warranty in this case being the honey moon phase when you are both completely oblivious and blind to how incompatible you two are… mostly you’re blinded with all the honeymoon sex.

Its shortly after the “warranty” expires that this strange irritation starts to settle in the back of your mind and you realize that every little thing they say or do just gets on your nerves, sometimes you imagine choking them to death… no?… just me then?… moving on…

I have an iPad I have no clue why I purchased an iPad 2… Dammit Apple you did it to me again!

Where were we? Relationships yes… this whole love thing is starting to sound so cliché sometimes, a lot of the relationships these days seem to be a copy paste of what television has dictated on us as relationship norms. Mass cultural brainwashing and now we are all in identical relationships with identical problems complaining about identical issues and relating completely to the latest romance movie.

Then again the other option is to boycott relationships all together and just spend it alone while playing Russian roulette with your genitals as you circle them around from one one-night stand to the next. Ultimately you will be known as the crazy dirty old man living alone in that house (crazy from the syphilis of course)

Then you have the couple who claim to have figured the secret to a happy relationship. There is no secret; in fact the only secret to a happy relationship is nothing but an unadulterated coincidence. They make it sound as if they went on an expedition of the soul together to figure out the mystic elements of relationship mechanics, when all it was just pure dumb luck that you two happen to be very compatible.

No one likes a happy relationship couple, no one… there is something about happy relationships that instantly transforms them into a pair of walking douche bags.

There is also no mystical secret to life the universe and everything else… there, I said it. (I apologize to all the monks who have been wasting their lives away in monasteries trying to figure things out… you may now go on about your lives)

I realize this note has nothing to do with Kuwait or the theme of this blog, but nothing interesting had occurred lately… I’m just bored and these are just some thoughts that drift around.

I suppose I should end this with a witty or wise conclusion or statement…
© Copyright 2012 Medz (mmohamed1604 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1904479-Relationship-Warranty