*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1904863-We-are-Second-Sight
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Experience · #1904863
Prophetic visions.
Walking upon the skin of this earth, we bide our time, our lives with rarely a second thought.

Thinking of nothing or everything, missing the key to all that we have been taught.

Wandering along, believing in faith, as to what our mission in our lifetime will be wrought.

Knowing full well that failure is not an option, even though our actions may come to naught!



Yet, blindly led by faith can lead to heaven or hell, depending on the path that we choose.

But, the signposts may be skewed and we may be fooled, by which that path may lose!

Enlightenment! Book read, divine thought, sex, drugs, rock n roll or just a bottle of booze!

However it may be come by, we cannot deviate and we must always, in all ways follow the rules!



Technically speaking, rules not broken can be bent or turned to suit our needs. True?

For our lives may depend upon our knowledge, all that we know or ever knew.

Our mortal souls are in danger! Fie! Never deny all those poor that were slew!

Understand that in light and darkness, everything thought in and on earth grew!



Trouble comes, trouble goes. Life just goes on, within you and without you, ever so!

Making peace within yourself and that river in which your train of thought will flow.

Taking time to reflect in leisure, all that you’ve learned and to use all that you know!

Keep us wholly in the holy light! Keep us alive and help us to forever and ever grow!



We are light, we are right! We are stars throughout the night!

We can fight, we can slight! We are the dogs of war that bite!

See our might, ever so tight! Oh my God, we are second sight!



Look to the east, see the sun rise and exalt in the majesty of earthly pleasure.

Take it all in and revel, in all that is revealed in our most heavenly treasure!

However it comes for us to behold, take it and keep it! Love without measure!

Love is the secret to happiness and our hearts always know what is for sure!



Molded in their image! Made out of the dust of the earth, perfection did unfold!

We are vessels of holy magic, to achieve the great work and legends untold.

We are the mark of excellence, chosen to teach of all that glitters gold!

Designed to make a difference, from sea to sea, all bells should be tolled!



© Copyright 2012 ThothAmmun (heruur777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1904863-We-are-Second-Sight