*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1905461-Inspiration
by MissyD
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1905461
While surving life's dysfunctions, this inspirational phrase describes my life principles.
My Philosophy:
Believe in yourself enough to follow your dreams and to accept everything that your heart desires.
Trust yourself enough to know that you are doing the right thing, even when everyone else falls on the opposite end of the spectrum.
Love yourself enough to know that you deserve better in life.
And with patience and perseverance, you will reap the benefits of the seeds that you sow.

         Having survived a dysfunctional childhood, and a series of abusive relationships, I learned that taking the road less traveled may not be the most glamorous, but it is the most joyful! Be patient through your sorrows, feel the pain, and experience the joy afterwards. Life is too short and there truly are no quick fixes in life. So open up to the universe, and accept the love that is waiting for you.

Blessings,
MissyD.

© Copyright 2012 MissyD (marisad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1905461-Inspiration