*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1906824-The-Reality-Within
by Nobody
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Philosophy · #1906824
A brief description of reality that surrounds us.
Today I see a world full of hungry people.Hunger for fame,hunger for status,hunger for achieving modernity.I see people of diverse nature.Hedonists on one side,despondent on the other.They all have diverse nature, they all are engaged in different activities,they all have different situations.But I see one thing common in all the people.They have only one ultimate desire.Since their desire is same so they have similar  approach to life.And the desires are those that I have mentioned earlier.Some fail to achieve them while others achieve.Those who achieve their desires or ''so called'' GOALS they are known to us as ''SUCCESSFUL''.Their success is apparent though obvious.But if I put myself in the place of 'that' successful person then I see in myself a person craving for more.I know the price of failure so I respect success.Here I would like to define ''FAILURE''. What is it more than just an unfortunate ending to one's efforts? What is signifies apart from fear and a passage of learning. Yes it means something else .I do not contradict the ideas that Failure is the first step of learning or whatever so... I just believe that Failure is our ultimate destiny.Now what I mean from that?Fortune drives us to our destiny and according to a popular idea that "We chose our own destiny'' it seems or even believed to be TRUE.Now here is my question.Why does FORTUNE select a particular person to bless him with success or why does fortune select another person to test him with failure.Why one person is successful while the other one not? There is a reason for this more than just fortune,more than just a destiny.The problem is that we only see two ends of the things.We thinks at the extremes like:Failure and Success, White and Black and so on.... There is also something more than just a destiny , more than a pursuit of happiness and what is it.Here is our normal perception:A person fails , he tries again, he fails again , he  tries again.At last  he succeeds. Reality is not just this.It is beyond the concepts that we have defined in our dictionaries;Success,Failure,Fortune,Belief.Then what is it.The answer is simple.It is within the extremes.This is my conception because I have never felt contented even when I consider myself the most successful nor have I felt true despair when I consider myself the most afflicted.So I think that there must be some other reality , A different truth.And then I found it.I acknowledge I am also not entitled to feverish the reality of truth but I consider myself in a position to signify it. Truth is that we have to live with success and failure together.We have to taste them both until our final destiny and what that final destiny is , It still needs to be revealed but it never will.Because if it does so then our efforts for more will come to an end and if we find truth before time then there will be no hunger in the people.The hunger which is essence of human life and which makes us discontented.The hunger which promotes the efforts within us to achieve our desires.The hunger which drives us to a destiny-unknown...........
© Copyright 2012 Nobody (trespass at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1906824-The-Reality-Within