*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907688-Nosferatu
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Supernatural · #1907688
Vampyr tale of old.
Bourne in the deepest dark pits of Hell, soul black as pitch, stone cold.

Rejecting the sovereign Deities light of love & forgiveness of all sin.

Deals in darkness forging allies with star stealers, hopes & dreams sold.

Vengeance of iniquity and daemons rage at the life that was to begin!



There is life in death and blood is the life for the creatures of the night.

Created out of despair & loss of all that was, now you’re lost to crypt.

Over 6,000 years and still rising to reign over the degenerate delight.

Legion is thy name and your familial tree crosses nations out stripped.



Royalty of demonic scourge, the armies of the black, new ruling class.

Pleasures of the flesh with a dash of fear to salt the meat of sacrifice!

Mainline the ecstasy of red cellular sated body of old and skin glass.

Wicked world of sweet pain and the grinding of the bone incense spice!



Amassing a fortune, treasures & spoils of war cached cavernous greed.

Want for nothing, it’s all just a whisper, snap of a finger, an idea away!

Empire of immorality, immortality & the lust to feed, savage wild creed.

Zealously corrupting sacred right & pious might, joy in all you betray!



Beyond all regulation of morality, there is really no limit to your game.

Seeking the most crooked element, for both feast & recruitment purpose.

Keeping the blood line dead for generations wholesale terror is your name!

Just trying to keep overpopulation down and feed upon the surplus.



Fighting the holy with the unholy throngs of demons, black fey & fiend.

Tearing out the hearts of scared passenger, drowning in the blood bath!

Leaving not a clue, no evidence, only faces on a jug & the horror reigned.

The scene of the crime, at the time, a gory mess of the seething aftermath!



Victim of circumstance? Nobody really knows the truth forgotten in time.

Your dark birth for what it’s worth,  just the lust of a dark soul for fame.

Transcendent of deviously thought out hunts & haunts to commit crime.

Virgin blood & sinful blood, erotica of transgression, it’s all the same!



Before this is over, there is no rest for the wicked & these deeds, premium.

Calculating warfare, fighting to stay on top & keep control of the realm.

A palace of gluttony, salacious desire of complete & utter black delirium!

The doggerel service begins at midnight, forfeited to the rapist at the helm!



Nosferatu……

Dark sovereign of the night.

© Copyright 2012 ThothAmmun (heruur777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907688-Nosferatu