*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907776-Black-and-White
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Manu
Rated: · Sample · Thriller/Suspense · #1907776
She is alone. The city is dark and the thunderstorms are being ruthless today...
She is alone. The city is dark and the thunderstorms are being ruthless today. At this hour of the day the only sound that she can hear lying on the couch is the tapping of the big fat raindrops on the wooden blocks and the hushes of the merciless wind.
"It is so scary!" she murmurs to herself watching the candle become shorter with every passing moment.
Suddenly, the clock strikes 10 and she looks over the wall towards the sound in disbelief.
She has been sitting like this for 4 hours now.
"Where the hell is he...?!!" she thinks, a little frightened by the lightening that flashed on the clock.
Looking at the empty carton where the candles had been lying, she knows it will be completely dark in just few minutes once this last one burns out.
She sits up and tries to look out through the window.


© Copyright 2012 Manu (manujee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907776-Black-and-White