*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907906-The-Christmas-Ornament
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest · #1907906
A woman finds an old Christmas ornament
The Christmas Ornament

It would be the first Christmas without having Frank around. Susan had decided not to do much with the decorations but while in the garage, noticed a small ornament poking out from a half opened box of tinsel and lights.

She remembered seeing it last December in Walmart, amid all the holiday merchandise. As a joke she pointed it out to Frank.

“You know what that looks like?” she'd asked innocently.

Of course Frank knew. He connected immediately. The ornament was intended to look like a glass icicle, however, this one had a defect. Unlike the others it had a thicker girth and the appearance of a mushroom on one end. The pearl coloring of the glass was dark in places as if overheated in the manufacturing process.

“Oh man! This is so cool.”

He made a lewd gesture, popping his tongue back and forth inside of his cheek. She hated when he did it in public. In private was another matter. Naturally, Frank had to have the unusual Christmas ornament.

Susan picked it up by the hook and let it dangle before her eyes.

Don’t go there, she told herself, but it was too late. The incident at the checkout counter was already flooding back into her recollection. She could see Frank, plain as day, holding it up to the clerk and saying loudly.,

“You know what this looks like?”

The young woman was not amused and gave him a dirty look.

That’s enough Frank, Susan recalled saying, and cringed reliving the moment. She’d been embarrassed and the recollection still made her uneasy.

When they got home she hid the damned thing among some unused decorations. When Frank questioned the whereabouts, she gestured unknowingly, and promptly forgot its existence.

I thought I stuffed it under mom’s lava lights, she reflected, however, there it was, atop a pile of glittering tinsel and brightly painted plastic.

She struggled to repress the memory. Christmas is a bad time, her friends had warned… It’ll be a tough period to get through … try and stay upbeat… keep busy.

She had followed that advice and intended to continue doing so. Still, as Susan examined the ornament closer, she experienced an unwelcome heat. There was no doubt about what it resembled and that was a matter she preferred not thinking about.

She took a small artificial tree and the misshapen piece of glass into her bedroom. Next to the bed was a nightstand where she set it down and hung the obscenity from one of the branches. She fixed herself a cup of coffee and climbed in bed. As she read it wasn’t long before the sandman drifted in. Yawning, she reached over to turn out the light. A night lamp cast a pale green hue. It illuminated the room with an eerie glow reflecting off the dangling piece of glitter. It hung there, a flaccid reminder of a happier time.

Don’t go there! she warned again.

Susan drifted off into a restless sleep and in fits and starts twisted and turned. She thought she heard the door downstairs open and close and the tread of feet coming up the stairs. It seemed like the covers lifted and she caught the whiff of a man’s scent.

She groaned and lay back spreading her legs. A familiar weight settled atop and she felt a groping erection. It searched boldly the tangle of pubic hair. She felt her stomach clutch as it brushed the clitoris aside and entered. She arched as the girth slid deep into her vagina.

“Oh my goodness gracious”

It stretched to length, paused and began to quiver. Her buttocks shifted in torment. Fully seated the muscled sinew began to throb.

Ka-boom, Ka-boom, Ka-boom!

She strained eagerly, arching as her sphincter squeezed tight.

Ka-boom, Ka boom!

It swelled and relaxed, swelled and relaxed, pulsing to her heartbeat. She flashed hot as the swollen member breathed like a living thing.

Ka-boom Ka-boom!

Eagerly she thrashed about.

“Do me!”

Her words came from afar, and in a dreamlike trance, time played in slow motion.

The drum beat louder and the stroking began. In and out heaved her flesh, to the rhythmic urging of creation. Up and down she squirmed, in a fevered lather of excitement. Back and forth, up and down, in and out, she wallowed in a trough of delicious sensations.

“Oh my goodness!”

A climax sent tentacles down her spine as the orgasmic heat spread through her body.

“Yes!, Yes!”

The onslaught continued, a draught of euphoria that tingled in every nerve and fiber.



In the morning Susan got up and went to the bathroom. Mixed with the urine, rivulets of mucus dripped into the commode. As she made up the bed she noted tracks of milky fluid staining the sheets. Was it a dream?

“Oh my God!”

There lay the glass phallus, amid the rumpled covers. She gazed down in astonishment as the odor of spent sex wafted up from a sea of haunting recollections.
© Copyright 2012 percy goodfellow (trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1907906-The-Christmas-Ornament