*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908247-Nine-Inches-or-less-Ch-1
by EddyD
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1908247
The life of tiny James and his struggle to survive in this big world.
James has always been a people person. Everyone adored him. He had girls literally fighting, pushing and shoving just to get to him. This was just as dangerous as ever with him only being nine and a half inches tall. His life has been hell before from getting kidnapped by crazy stalkers and bullied by jealous boys. Learn the story of four-teen year old James.




I'm just a typical fourteen year old with a rather, rough past. When I was born, they told my mother I was so small I may not live to be more than a few weeks and asked if she wanted them to "put me to sleep" She refused.

By the time I turned four my mom died and my dad was no where to be found. I stayed at an orphanage until I was twelve, then a fifteen year old girl with her mother asked her, begging her to adopt me. She was more interested in me sexually than as a little brother, nonetheless they adopted me.


Ages twelve through thirteen were pretty rough to be honest. The family had to get used to me being around. Alexis, sixteen at the time who always walked barefoot almost stepped on me several times during those years.

She normally used me as a rag doll and still does but it's less frequent. In that house it was dangerous. I already had an enemy in fact. Alexis' brother, Tom never liked me. He INTENTIONALLY tried to squish me between his hands and force all the air out of me. Thankfully my adopted mom came to save the day. She told him he couldn't come near me again if all he wanted to do was hurt or kill me. I haven't had many interactions with him after that, of which didn't end too badly. Anyway that was the past and this is now.


I'm fourteen years old now and my "mom" wants me to start school. I'll be going to the same school as Alexis. "It will be fun, nobody is mean enough to try to hurt you", she tells me, try telling that to Tom!

"For the first few days of school Mom will be dropping us off, she doesn't want you to be on a bus with a bunch of rude kids", Alexis explained to me. "If she doesn't"- "Quit worrying little James. Principal Ra' del will formally introduce you to everyone and explain to them the consequences if they try to bully you", she blurted, cutting me off.

I don't really like the idea of school or being around a bunch of kids either but its my mom's decision.
© Copyright 2012 EddyD (lild1227 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908247-Nine-Inches-or-less-Ch-1