*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908617-Never-to-see-you-again
by Myriam
Rated: · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1908617
An excerpt from a letter I wrote to someone who matters the world do me
If it's immoral to not want to go home, then I am immoral. If I'm mean for wanting you to be sad and not forget me, then I am mean. If I am stupid for being jealous when I realize how much true friends you have and don't need other, then I am stupid.
If I am annoying for wanting to be always talking to you, then I am annoying.

I am everything you call me, as long as I can be by your side.


For me friendship always was something important. I dreamed the day where I could have a friend I could hug. Someone who would support me, hug me when I needed, hold my hand, try to cheer me up when I was crying. Someone who would do things so sweet I could barely believe. Someone which I'd miss so much... Someone who is such a big part of me. Someone I could trust. Someone I could run and hug and he would hug me instead of doing nothing. And I never found that someone.

Until I met you. I can't explain how much I like you. How much you impress me. How much I want to take care of you, to hold you, to cheer you up, for you to confide in me. For me to confide in you and, instead of having an answer like " Serious, are you okay?" having one like " I'll protect you now". Something like that. When you put my drawing in your locker door I got so surprised. No one ever did such a sweet thing for me. And you did it without thinking. And... ow Bram... I can't think of leaving you. It hurts so much. Yup, I'm crying again.
© Copyright 2012 Myriam (maryaha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908617-Never-to-see-you-again