*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908942-the-worlds-best-parents
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1908942
this a short story i wrote a while ago
The World’s Best Parents




There was once two couples who lived opposite of each other and had both became parents they were both friends but disagreed with how they should both raise their sons. Couple A believed in raising their child with strict discipline and control while Couple B believed in giving their child whatever he desired. And so for twenty years they both raised their sons the way they saw fit to do so till finally the day came when both couples met to discuss how their parenting had went.



Couple A’s child moved out just recently with a lot of money his parents gave him however years of spoiling him and not preparing him for the outside world caused his downfall cause a few days later his corpse was found in a gutter apparently once his money ran out and he lost his apartment and his refusal or inability to get a job he eventually starved to death.


And as for couple B’s child their strict and disciplined way of raising him drove him insane and he became a serial killer eventually he was caught and executed for murdering 36 people.

The moral to this story is there is no right or perfect way to parenting just do the best you can.

© Copyright 2012 Mr White (mrwhitea1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1908942-the-worlds-best-parents