*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1909872-Love-and-Pain-are-No-Longer-Different
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Death · #1909872
A mother is shocked when she finds the news of going in to labor four months to early
We begin our story with a young love, Roxxanne was stupid and gulible you know how that goes. She fell in love for the first time in her life with who she assumed to be her knight in shinning armor. Now Roxxanne never believed in fairytales and for a good reason. In her mind they did not exsist, until she met him. He made himself out to be something her was absolutely not. They were together for four years, four years of lies and hidden life came from him.

They decided they wanted a baby that it was time for their next big decision in their life. They were close to marriage, and little did Roxxane know that he had other women in his back pocket. To make this long well predicted story short, when she found out she was pregnant and found out everything he lied abiout to her all the girls, drugs, and sex behind her back. She was completely crushed but realized she had to soon focus on her newly growing life instead of her heart.

Months pass and she has been away from her home, her life, everything including him. He constantly cusses at her blaming her for everything. As you can well guess she's already planning on denying his rights. Doctors visits come and go, then roles aroung to her fifth month and she finds out she's having a beautiful little boy. Her choice of name Zayne Nyan Mosley. The doctor also tell her that the drugs in her ex's system made the babies heart weak and that she needs to be extra careful.

Her baby Layla's first birthday roles around and she is under alot of painful stress inside her. So she decides to take a warm shower. Her thoughts and pain overwelms her and she looks down to realize there is blood running down her leg and she soon passes out. Later awakening to her baby girl telling her to get ready. She giggles at her smart little girl and thinks nothing of what happened till she realizes Zayne no longer moves like crazy.

That Monday was her six month check up. She lays down for her sonogram, with Layla going haywire with you paci in her mouth.

The nurse says," Zayne certainly is quiet today."

She then pauses and excuses herself from the room.

The doctor returns and tells her its best if Layla goes to sit with her grandmother. Roxxanne sends Laylay to her. The doctor continues the conversation with," Roxxanne I'm so sorry but Zayne's heart has been stoped for over 44 hours. I'm going to let you have your space to morn for a little while then I'm going to induce labor. Again I'm terribly sorry".

As soon as he leaves the room she breaks down. She begins to throw things and curse, her hate for her ex grows stronger and stronger. She calms enough to tell the doctor she is ready. The birth soon begins and two hours laater she gives birth to her beautiful little boy 3 pounds 5 ounces, black hair and blue eyes. She holds her stillborn child for the first and last time. She kisses his head lightly before they take his small limp body. She held him for the closure she needed. And then everything was over. She slowly heals but she heals.
© Copyright 2012 Roxy Mosley (anemone1.8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1909872-Love-and-Pain-are-No-Longer-Different