*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1910004-Homecoming
by OOT™
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1910004
After going home for Christmas, Sheila is anxious to get back into Tony's arms.
Sheila hadn't seen Tony for five days, and she had begun to physically ache without him. When she had decided to drive five hours to spend Christmas with her parents, she hadn't anticipated that her desire for him would only get stronger. She had planned on staying with her parents through the weekend, but when Friday came, she knew she had to get out of there and back into Tony's waiting arms or, more specifically, Tony's bed.

With forty miles to go, Shelia eyed her gas hand - a little less than a quarter of a tank. "The gas tank is in a much better position to wait than I am," Shelia smiled ruefully when she realized she had said that aloud. "What have you done to me, Tony?" But she knew exactly what Tony had done and, with any luck, in a little over an hour, he'd be doing it again. She reflexively arched her back in anticipation. Thoughts of their last night together before her trip home flooded her mind.

"Are you going to think of me while you're gone?" Tony was propped on his elbow beside her, his brow still glistening with sweat from their lovemaking only moments before.

"Of course I will! I wish you could take the week off work and go with me." The thought of an entire week without her lover started to dampen her mood.

"Maybe I could give you a little something extra to help you remember me..."

With that, Tony pulled her on top of him, and she was surprised that he was already ready to go again. This time, rather than the hurried release they had sought earlier, they rocked together slowly, their bodies melding together and finding a perfect rhythm. As she felt herself teetering on the brink of an orgasm, Tony pushed her over the edge with his soothing words.

"It's ok, babe. I've got you." He held tightly to her sides as she moaned and buckled on top of him. And then, she could feel him start to pulsate inside of her...


Sheila discovered that she had driven another twenty miles while lost in her passionate thoughts. What was happening to her? A few months ago, she felt guilty even thinking about sex. Now, it seemed to be all she thought of. A simple word would trigger thoughts of something Tony had said or done to her, and she would suddenly feel that all-too-familiar moisture between her thighs. She decided not to fret about it and turned on the radio to try to suppress her thoughts.

When she pulled into Tony's driveway, she could already feel a tightening in her stomach. She suddenly realized that she hadn't eaten anything at all, but it wasn't food she was hungry for. She hurried to the front door and was pleased to find it unlocked.

"Tooonnny?" After a hurried look around, she called for him.

"I've missed you," he said quietly. Sheila turned around quickly, astonished to find him sitting in a dark corner of his living room.

"You scared me! Why didn't you let me know where you were?" She was trying to act annoyed, but her flush from the heat almost emanating from her body gave her away.

"I was just taking you in," he replied with a seductive smile. "Come here."

Sheila hurried over to where he was, and he pulled her down beside him. Clothes were torn away until there was nothing at all remaining between them. "I've missed you, too," Sheila told him breathlessly.

"Show me." He gave her a teasing chaste kiss, and she pulled him to her, biting his lip playfully before she began to explore his mouth with her tongue. Without missing a beat, she straddled him, releasing a gasp into his mouth as he filled her. Her first orgasm came quickly when he whispered her name.
© Copyright 2012 OOT™ (outoftouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1910004-Homecoming