*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1910111-The-musterd-seed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Inspirational · #1910111
why do some people get up after taking a big hit in life while others fold up and die?
                                                    THE MUSTERED SEED

      In the The New Testament of the bible ( ) we are told by Jesus Christ that the faith of a mustard can move mountains and that if we have the faith of a grain of seed () we will be able to tell the mountains in our life to be thrown into the sea and they will obey that if we have faith we will be able to cast out spirits and cause the lame to walk and the blind to see but it all starts with that minute bit of faith. First I want to say that faith is the substance of things hope for and the evidence of things not seen meaning that you have such a strong belief that God himself will honor you faith, but if you don’t have the mustered seed of faith all that is for nothing so lets look at the mustered seed itself.
         Many cannot forgive themselves for the way they live or the things they may have done in the past to themselves or other therefor they cannot truly  release the love that we all have inside of us. I believe that the mustered seed is love and if we cannot forgive our self for mistake than we cannot release our love, because we all no if you don’t love yourself you cant love anyone else, you may pretend  but the truth will come eventual,so  not loving one self means we cannot completely release our faith unto God. The word says If we trust in him he is faithful to forgive our sins( ). So the bottom line is this you have to first forgive your self, then you can start to love your self, then you release what ever it is to God and be patient In faith and he will honor your prayers. I believe this is the secret of the mustered seed.
© Copyright 2012 nutation (jerry1.0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1910111-The-musterd-seed