*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1911543-Thats-what-you-get-for-cheating
by CPH
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1911543
CAUTION: Reader's discretion is advised. Rating is only for the graphic violence.
Shannon was running.

She was in the basement of her school. He had chased her down here.
Please, she thought, please let me get away. Her lungs were beginning to burn. She heard his footsteps close behind her.
BANG!
A bullet whizzed passed her head, just barely missing her.
Shannon prayed. Please, let me find an exit.
But she found the opposite.
A dead end.
Dammit, she said.
BANG!
Another shot, this time hitting her in the back.
"AH!" Shannon fell to the ground. She began to bleed profusely.
He caught up with her and grabbed her by the back of her shirt.
"Ha. That's what you get, darlin'." He carefully set her down. Shannon was sobbing, making quiet whimpering sounds.
He took out a roll of duct tape. Ripping a piece off, he said
"Oh, its ok, sweetheart. You'll be ok. It will be over fast." He duct taped her eyes shut. He stroked the girl's hair. Next, he duct taped her mouth shut.
Lastly, he covered her mouth. "Ha, on the other hand, maybe it wont be so fast."
He took out a long steak knife. He rose his arm above his head. Bringing it down, he laughed. The knife punctured Shannon's stomach. Blood sputtered everywhere. On him, on the walls, on Shannon's duct taped face. He began stabbing furiously, laughing.
When he was done, he still heard Shannon whimper. He took out a bottle full of gasoline. He dumped it on the girl.
He took out a lighter. He clicked it, and the lighter flickered to life. He carefully lit Shannon's brunette hair. It immediately caught and soon she was fully ablaze. "She ain't breathin' now."
He laughed. "That's what you get for cheating, slut."

He walked out of the buliding. "HEY!" He screamed. A few walkers looked. He pulled out a pistol and brought it to his head.
BANG!
© Copyright 2013 CPH (cph13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1911543-Thats-what-you-get-for-cheating