*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1911757-vore-fetish-satisfied
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Death · #1911757
NOT FOR EVERYONE! don't like vore or know what it is? don't read on!
The angel got closer to the table, and with every foot came fear. He had needed to come here though, to save his friend. He landed on the giant table, and looked around for the giantess. She was not in sight; until a massive shadow appeared in front of him. "I've been looking for you..." She said looking at him while licking her lips. She picked him up. "Put me down!!' he demanded, pounding his fists on her hand. "You'll be going down..." She said. "What are you going to do with me?!?!" He screamed as hard as he could. "I never really did play with my food before I eat it." She told him, smiling with gruesome teeth. She stuck him beetween her boobs, and rubbed them gently. He said nothing. She picked him up and dropped him into her mouth and rubbed her tounge around his body. She swallowed him and rubbed her stomach. She had loved doing this with prey. She then went to bathroom and barfed him up. He was unconcious. She liked it better when they were alive to skwirm. She flicked him and he woke up, and at that very moment she shoved him in her panties, rubbing him against her bladder. Then, she removed him, and placed him back in her mouth. She waited till he skwirmed, and then swallowed. Her belly full she pulled out his friend. "Honey! dinner!" She said smiling cruely.
(edit) Thanks guys! 102 views! No reviews...
© Copyright 2013 frostwolf (peacefrostwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1911757-vore-fetish-satisfied