*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1912305-Planet-collector
Rated: E · Other · Relationship · #1912305
betrayed love compared with the universe
Saw it with my own eyes, It was like my whole world was just destroyed.
Yet He looks me in my eyes and tells me "its not what it looks like", that it cant possibly be true.
How can you trust one so much and not at all? How can one tell you that He loves you and you are the world to Him. But the world doesn't seem to be enough? He wants the whole universe. Consuming anything and everything like black space hole.
I feel like i've been ejected from a shuttle with no oxygen.
I don't even feel like earth, full of substance and life.
Nor mars, blushing boldly ,red with love.
Nor even the sun, the biggest, so hot, burning with desire or at least anger.
or Jupiter and Saturn with their big, bright rings to show.
No.I'm feeling like Pluto. Poor little Pluto.
So small and alone.
Floating all alone in the darkness of His never ending galaxy.
No gravity to hold me down. No stars to light my way,
I crash landed in this emotional milky way.
No, I am not enough.
Just a little planet in His solar system collection.
© Copyright 2013 WrittenHeart (writtenheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1912305-Planet-collector