*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1912334-Fun-Times-w-the-Fuzz
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Personal · #1912334
The story of how a cop rolled up on me and my girlfriend while we were doing it.
Tonight, Erica and I got pulled up to by a cop while we were doing it in the back parking lot of our collective place of work.

And here's how it went down.
So we're going at it, right?
We see him the first time doing a lap around the stripmall lot,
poking around with his spotlight, we see that from through the back windsheild.

We're all, "oh, shit," then proceed to put our clothes back on real fastlike.
I hop in the front seat, and she's still in the back when he comes around again.
He walks up to the passenger side so I roll down the window.

Steps up to the open window. "How we doing tonight?"
I go "good sir, yourself?"
"Not too bad." he looks at Erica, still in the back seat.
"Not getting raped or anything, are you?"
She say, "no."
He's all "all right then, you kids enjoy your night."
"Thank you sir, you too." and he walks away.

I can't even stop myself from giggling like a schoolgirl before I have the window all the way rolled up.
We just kept laughing for the next like 15 minutes till we finally parted ways for the night.
The end.

Also I'm pretty sure it was a State Trooper. lol.
© Copyright 2013 Ed Singer (i_am_2xn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1912334-Fun-Times-w-the-Fuzz