*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1913569-Series-of-Coincidences
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Oni
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Nonsense · #1913569
What if this entire situation was engineered?
         In 1993, William Jefferson "Bill" Clinton was ushered into the White House. During his time he perform's in varying capacities to bring about economic growth in the U.S. and furthers foreign relationships, noteably with Jiang Zemin, Presidents of the People's Republic of China(1993 to 2003). Together the two Presidents bring about the U.S.–China Relations Act of 2000, an act which eliminated the annual review of trade arangements with China and opened continuous and un-fettered trade.

         After almost two terms serving as the 42nd President of the United states, Bill Clinton is held up to public scrutiny for the alleged sexual misconduct with Monica Lewinsky. Embarassed and betrayed, Bill Clinton serves the remainder of his term in relative silence.

         Bear this in mind, the two Presidents(US and China) held a joint press meeting in October 1997, a year before Bill Clinton's impeachment, but only two years later enacted the U.S.–China Relations Act of 2000.

         It is no secret that over the last dozen years China is buying massive quantities of precious metals, gold, silver, paladium, platnum, iron and even copper. This information looms large in the precious metals industry, and spurs much debate as to the "why" of it all. Additionally, China has reduced the legal allowable export of precious metals, as much as a 35% reduction in allowable exportation in 2011(14,446 tons).

         Meanwhile, following the embaracing scandal of the Bill Clinton administration the Nation elects, George W. Bush as the 43rd President. Only 8 months into his first term, the greatest terrorist attack in U.S. history, shocks the nation and the world at 0846 local in NYC. Two aircraft collide with the World Trade Tower and one with the Pentagon. The nation is rocked to it's foundation, and slowly as she stands to her feet, a national cry goes up for justice, from both the left and the right. President George W. Bush, near tears of anger and sadness, vows to bring the fight to the nation's enemies. In 2001 the nation heads to Afghanistan and in 2003 continues to Iraq, commiting the might and resources of the World's only super power to fight. Thus begins the search for Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden and the wars that distract the nation from her greatest enemy, herself and the economic crisis that would be noticed only 7 years later.

         In October 2008, the U.S. Stock market rapidly began to decline. Investors began to panick, and the DJIA drops 22.11% in only 8 days. Confused and frightened the public begins to speculate why the economy of the greatest nation was hurt so fiercly in only a few short days. On the 30th of December 2008, the Case-Shiller home price index reported its largest price drop in its history. Meanwhile China is still buying massive quantities of precious metals, a resource traditionally used as the most basic currency and global standard. The increasingly unpopular wars continue in the Middle East.

         In 2008 the race for the 44th Presidency begins with Hilary Rodman Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama II vieing to lead the Democratic Party in the final sprint to Presidency. Clinton was leading the pack by the end of 2007, until Barack Hussein Obama II, a little known left wing Senator, known for his extremes and his charisma entered the scene. After a close primary campaign with Clinton, Obama won the primaries.

         The first African-American muslim President had won the day.

         Meanwhile, the wars continued and China still bought precious metals.

         Today we have the largest occupying force in our nation's history still deployed abroad, assets tied up against a holy war, that could never end. And yet, what if our nation fell tomorrow? Where would our war fighting assets be? Deployed. What better time to attack a divided nation intent on fiscal cliffs and gun control? The nation who isn't paying attention to anything else?

         A scorned president makes a deal with a nation who starts buying up all our precious metals(our only REAL currency), we go to war against extremists that wont ever give up(perfect distraction) sinking our national resources and military might overseas, and electing a president sympathetic to the muslim faith and buring the nation under further dept with greater and farther reaching social programs, handing out our nation's final coins to the lazy and entitled.

         All I have left ot say is this:if you fear God, then start praying.


© Copyright 2013 Oni (raltie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1913569-Series-of-Coincidences