*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1914185-Into-The-Pits
by K-Mann
Rated: 13+ · Other · Political · #1914185
We need to stand up and stop this mess from falling out of control.
Lost in the flood of the animal ballistic tyrants of the world we know. Everything that was built in the words of freedom and liberty is shattered. The blood spilled from the soldier's wound gets spit on and covered up with the soil of the lands he protects. Fascist leaders hiding behind a front, to help the damned, and the damned too stupid and ignorant to realize they're signing their own death certificates. Blindly following into the pits of suppression and subjugation. Forcing men, women, and children to go jobless, hungry and angry. Constitutional rights being stripped away from those who need them allowing villains to freely trump the innocents into the ground. We need to fight as the union in which we were born to uphold. Protect the blood and dignity of the fallen and scour our lands of this pugnacious fraud. Destroy the nature of this beast and the declarations that are forced upon us as a whole. Fortify our rights and will, and take a stance to this atrocious mess we as the people have brought into this power induced mortification.
© Copyright 2013 K-Mann (k-mann at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1914185-Into-The-Pits