*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1914239-Todays-Arts
by Snder
Rated: ASR · Essay · Career · #1914239
This essay is on two arts required to run today's world ....
Decision-Making is an art .
You go wrong in it and you have to suffer for the rest of your life .But as the rule of this art says you make decisions for yourself ,for your comfort. Sometimes people make wrong decisions to match up with the world .Be it a job , a house ,or a car , people tend to see where the rest of the world is running ,they always like to run hand in hand with them . In this world of terrible competition , no one wants to do something that is different,everyone follows the beaten path.The path is so worn out with so many people going through it , that sometimes people can't see the boundaries and get lost in this quest of running behind the world .
According to people making decisions may not be a hard thing , but then some people may wake up endless nights just figuring out how to decide .It is your decisions that have brought you here and it will be them that take you further up next .

Thinking different is also an art.
It can take you to places where no one has been before.With people crowding the same beaten path , something done out of the blue is just what today's world needs.Why is it necessary that everyone is supposed to have high profile jobs ,like doctors ,engineers etc ? I know money is important ! But think about those people who are not fit for this ,those people who have a different dream , but because of family pressure have to run along the same path of the world .They get left behind in this race stumbling ,tripping and finally falling ! People who are better rush past them giving them no second look .No one helps them to stand up and try again . So its up to you which path you chose .Too many doctors or engineers do not create a big difference or do not make our world a better place to live .Just think about it ! You could make a difference by doing different things ,something that this ailing world needs. There are many things money cannot buy ,the biggest one being happiness .

Today's world needs perfect decisions and different thoughts.Its your job knowing what to do and when .Invest not in stocks , but in your talent .The world does not need doctors to cure itself but just different people who can set the rules right and go beyond what is normal , making this world a much more better place to live ! Go ahead do things different . Paint the world in your colors . It is not competition but walking in hand in hand that can make a huge difference in all our lives .
© Copyright 2013 Snder (sheetal257 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1914239-Todays-Arts